Wrong. I don't currently see any limitations on my passport. The android runtime takes care of most of my app needs and the bb10 store is quite sufficient. The functions are exactly how I need a phone to function. Not an advertisement hub for big business, or a portal for angry birds... oh and the only reason IL move on to something else is if I can't buy another one.

Posted via CB10
    I'd have to agree with you as well. Whatever apps are discontinued, terminated, removed, whatever, I can do the same on a web browser and I don't have to let it track my location or spy on my phone. I think it's actually the best solution especially for Facebook.
    I also have all the apps I need from the BlackBerry World store. All my apps start quickly but I guess there could be a few neglected apps. Yes Whatsapp will supposedly stop working in June but that has yet to be seen. If so there is the Android version with the FIX.

There are pluses and minuses for everything and I can say that depending on what each user needs it can be a wash. We are not at that point yet where it does not work quickly enough or work so that debate is for later.

Here is a link of a thread I made on browser speed. Take into consideration the age of the Passport and it can be appreciated.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...owser-1100813/

That said here is one of many articles showing the possible future of apps.

http://mashable.com/2012/09/12/web-v.../#hU5.1idG8Zqr

And Google's on board as well.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrymag.../#12a3cf7e6e8d

Revive BB10!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 03-24-17 at 06:44 PM.
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    03-24-17 04:56 PM
    I don't understand why the classic keyboard didn't go on it.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    anon(8063781) likes this.
    03-24-17 06:26 PM
    I don't understand why the classic keyboard didn't go on it.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    One- the keyboard isn't touch sensitive
    Two- the keyboard takes too much room. It would have cause the phone to be much taller than the norm and risk being ostracized.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-17 06:34 PM
    It's the bbos I like about. Sure thing android can make all kind of magic tricks, but I like the simplicity and battery efficiency of bbos. If I must choose android, I prefer keyone has Cyanogenmod rather than Google Android.

Posted from BlackBerry Passport.
    03-24-17 07:53 PM
    I'd have to agree with you as well. Whatever apps are discontinued, terminated, removed, whatever, I can do the same on a web browser and I don't have to let it track my location or spy on my phone. I think it's actually the best solution especially for Facebook.
    I also have all the apps I need from the BlackBerry World store. All my apps start quickly but I guess there could be a few neglected apps. Yes Whatsapp will supposedly stop working in June but that has yet to be seen. If so there is the Android version with the FIX.

There are pluses and minuses for everything and I can say that depending on what each user needs it can be a wash. We are not at that point yet where it does not work quickly enough or work so that debate is for later.

Here is a link of a thread I made on browser speed. Take into consideration the age of the Passport and it can be appreciated.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...owser-1100813/

That said here is one of many articles showing the possible future of apps.

http://mashable.com/2012/09/12/web-v.../#hU5.1idG8Zqr

And Google's on board as well.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrymag.../#12a3cf7e6e8d

Revive BB10!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    I just checked out browsie browser and was surprised at all the privacy settings it had, more than I've found on any android browser yet. I wish there was a great Twitter app but I have a tablet for that for when I want to check trending topics. There are concessions I have to make and I'm definitely content, and feel safer using BB10 than android.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    03-24-17 08:44 PM
    Have to admire you guys for your commitment to BB10!
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    03-27-17 03:24 PM
    Have to admire you guys for your commitment to BB10!
    I've converted to the KEYONE since I started this thread. Haha!

Posted via CB10
    pkcable and BigBadWulf like this.
    03-27-17 04:02 PM
    And actually pkcable, if you can close the thread, that would be acceptable.

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-27-17 04:03 PM

Posted via CB10
    As requested! And enjoy the KEYone! I'm getting one also. Of course my Dad is already eying it up even though I don't even have it yet! He got my Priv when I was done with it. LOL
    03-27-17 06:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for your open, honest opinion from start to finish!
    pkcable likes this.
    03-27-17 10:55 PM
85 ... 234