@chemmutk sorry for my long delay in replying but I have been traveling for last few days.

About your question here it goes:

Looks are quite stunning, for one who likes retro/vintage styles. It reminds me of one of these old Agfa viewfinder cameras, especially the back side. Nonetheless, the black one made a more elegant, discreet impression. In particular, the screen looked better, popping out of a black & even surrounding, compared with silverish bezels and visible frets & camera & loudspeaker openings, which makes it look much more busy.

Typing experience is much better, amazing what difference the longer chin and the softer keys make. Moving from PKB to VKB and back to type a special character now feels less annoying, as both typing experiences now feel more similar, and the 'interruption effect' is less noticeable. Typing when lying on the couch is now easier.

Overall build quality & feel is very good, although no big difference to the black, which was also outstanding imho.

The rounded corners on the bottom end allow for longer pain-free holding of the phone, and for a little easier getting it out of tight blue jeans pockets. No huge difference though.

The back cover provides a better grip, although the improvement being by far not as significant as I thought, based on the first ('pro') reviews.

Is it worth the upgrade from the black PP? I'm going to keep it, mainly because of the improved typing experience. Those who didn't have any problems in that regard on the black, will probably not gain a lot, imho. Except in case they prefer the different looks.

Overall I love it and I find more people stare at my phone now as silver shines and looks class apart. One guy even thought it to be Porsche edition Passport.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport SE
    09-18-15 12:07 AM
    @abdulla: nice review...thanks.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 10:07 AM
    I am using Passport SE for last one week.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-15 10:11 AM
    +1. Have it since May!!! Awesome!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-21-15 11:30 AM
    I'm from hyderabad..i'm using Passport since January

Posted via CB10
    09-21-15 11:33 AM
55 123