10-29-15 07:44 AM
67 123
tools
    I don't know, I love the device but I hate it...
    The keyboard lag on different websites, are the worst. And the baaaaad camera Fokus inside rooms. "My z10 is much better"

But I like it how I have to hold it, and type on messengers.
    Aaaaaaand
    My hello Project rhythm Game, is much better to play instead on an regular smartphone that you have to hold in panorama mode.

モーニング娘。15 ... my BlackBerryZ : Storm9500, Torch9860, Bold9900, Z10, Passport
    epee likes this.
    10-22-15 03:14 PM
    Can't beat the passport....love it...unique and not a me too phone. Had mine 10 months and I still love this beast of a phone.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    j21jam6 likes this.
    10-22-15 03:38 PM
    Form factor! Luv the form factor, and does all my basic business needs! I don't need anything else that can do more! Don't need more!

Posted via CB10
    j21jam6 likes this.
    10-22-15 04:36 PM
    I for myself have a PP and just bought a Classic - switching between these is enough fun for now and I will surelly not pay for a phone the next year until then a lot will happen and for sure whatever happens I still will have two awesome BlackBerry devices...!!!

Posted via CB10
    epee likes this.
    10-22-15 04:42 PM
    Form factor. Keyboard is fantastic. Screen is fantastic. It runs BlackBerry 10, which is also fantastic!

Posted via CB10
    j21jam6 likes this.
    10-26-15 11:04 PM
    I've only had the Passport for a couple months now and it's truly a great phone. The Priv battery won't last as long as Passport's, and BlackBerry 10 is the only OS for me.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 11:32 PM
    Form factor for me. Rock solid battery. Blackberry Blend. And the SE Passport looks just too damb cool.
    10-27-15 05:45 AM
    Daily routine :
    Early in the morning - download my favourite podcast to listen on the way to work
    Morning - evening - super productive with the super sharp screen and unbeatable keyboard
    Evening - update social media

.. why do I need to change this awesome phone again?

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 05:57 AM
    Form factor and the keyboard are great for me. All the apps I need are already in BlackBerry World. I can't think of one single app that I'm missing or want. Not saying that's the case for everyone but it is for me so no Priv and no Android.

Posted via CB10
    j21jam6 likes this.
    10-27-15 08:51 AM
    It's built to last!

BB PP OG
    10-27-15 08:58 AM
    I can't afford another new phone not even a year after I got my passport even if BlackBerry is leaving us poor bb10 adapters behind for android

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 09:40 AM
    I love Big Red. I have had my Passport since February. It is just the perfect size for reading and sending emails and texts and viewing pdf files and working in general. I work for an engineering firm and am out of the office most days. My PP is like my mini computer. I do so much on my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 11:48 AM
    OS10

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 11:55 AM
    It's a good phone that fulfills my needs. I see myself keeping this device regardless if I get a Priv or not.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 12:00 PM
    So many reasons why you couldn't pay me to switch from the Passport:

- It allows me to leave home with no laptop or tablet.
    - RFA
    - BlackBerry 10 becomes second nature after using it daily.
    - The Browser (still don't understand why users don't use desktop mode exclusively on this device).
    - Battery
    - Speed
    - The Keyboard
    - Let's face it, this phone is a head turner. Not a single day passes without someone asking me about it.
    - It's a beautifully designed phone.
    - Lastly, it's the perfect phone for me.

There isn't one instance that I can think of where I needed to do something and couldn't with this device. I'm not missing any apps, and I have no voids. This phone is all I need. The only real world use that I'm missing is fax and printing. How many "smartphones" can make that claim?

Posted one-handed via Passport
    kirpriv likes this.
    10-27-15 12:11 PM
    You mean beside the $700+ that's the price, for a device that would be inherently more fragile?

Posted on my Passport to the future
    10-27-15 12:27 PM
    I'm not getting the Priv just yet because it runs Android and cost a whopping $1000 (tax included) here in Canada. I guess I'm just not ready yet for change.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    David Tyler likes this.
    10-27-15 12:52 PM
    I have had the black, red, and now Silver Edition.

The Silver Edition is my favorite one, and I keep it because I love it.

It is a beautiful phone, with a big, innovative keyboard, great battery life, a nice screen, good battery life, and is just cool to use.

The Priv is pretty, but it's what's on the inside that sounds, and I don't like that the inside is Android.
    10-27-15 03:06 PM
    ... but it's what's on the inside that sounds,
    I like that phrase. The camera is also good, I've already done hundreds of shots. I like particularly the zooms. Attached a zoom which shows the only illuminated room of a colleague of mine of our office house at dusk. Really good for a mobile.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 377701
    10-27-15 03:48 PM
    My main reason to keep my Passport is Android.. Give me a non Android device that will offer the same productivity as passport with meaningful upgrades and I would be sold. I don't just want more cores or a bigger battery if there is no need. Something with new features for every day use such as IR transmitter, 240fps video recording, waterproof and shatterproof, Night vision camera.....
    David Tyler likes this.
    10-27-15 03:56 PM
    Keeping it simply cuz I find it to be the closest thing to a PC in my pocket. Keyboard, screen size and processing power.

Posted via CB10
    j21jam6 likes this.
    10-27-15 06:23 PM
    I, for one, just can't go back to conventional phones.

It's like when I was younger, I was a Volkswagen tuner. My favorite was the Corrado, had it for years. Then you get older, family responsibilities come, you need a bigger vehicle. I really wanted an SUV, but you gotta compromise with the wifey, so I ended up getting the (dreaded) minivan.

I recently had a chance to sit in a Corrado after a long time. I just didn't feel right. I got accustomed to hitting higher, having more legroom, smoother ride. I just couldn't go back to that kind of vehicle again.

With the Passport, you got the wider screen, the Hub, the larger PKB. I couldn't go back to conventional phones, so used to this now. Hopefully this format of phone is something they can somehow carry on with...assuming the BB hardware division can manage to keep going.
    TomatoPaste likes this.
    10-27-15 07:02 PM
    Is there talk of bb OS going away? I hope not. Make your android phones if you want bb but dont take away bb OS or the passport line please.
    David Tyler likes this.
    10-27-15 07:16 PM
    Quite simply...it just Works! BB10 is fantastic, the keyboard and battery can't be beat..rarely needs a reboot and has all the apps a middle aged business man needs...tried Android and iphone but loved BB10
    More....Priv looks promising but it's still Android
    Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 08:02 PM
    I just tried switching away from the Passport to a Nokia 1020 running WP for the camera.

I lasted the weekend. Barely.

I really missed the pkb but also greatly missed the fluidity of BlackBerry OS 10 and, the hub, Blend, and more. And the camera wasn't that much better. Go figure.
    10-27-15 08:14 PM
67 123