I have a note 4 and I largely agree with your summary but I have a couple of questions:

You mention having to use the home button and back button a lot, but why not the multitasking button? It's the same number of steps to switch between apps as on BB10. Tap the multitasking button and tap the app you want to get into. Or tap the button and swipe an app to close it.

You mention the email client and how there aren't as many features when replying to emails. I haven't found that to be the case in my experience. What features were you missing?
    05-09-15 09:06 AM
    My wife is a Note 3 user and we have also tried out a Note 4. The point about messaging is an odd situation to me. As a BB user (I have never owned/used daily any other smartphone) I also love the Hub. My wife, however, balks at the idea of having all of her messages in one place--and she was a devoted BB user up until her first Android (the S4, and now the Note 3). A coworker, another former BB user, also balks at this idea. Neither are techies and neither are Android fans per se, nor BB haters. I find that when I show the Hub to non BB users the response I get is lukewarm at best.

My wife and my coworker (also on a Note 3) both feel like the Note sidebar accomplishes the same thing in terms of consolidating all messaging into one area. In some regard I guess it does but still.....I don't get the lack of response to the Hub. I understand the Android, iFan Boys, and Windows devotees....but even casual users of other platforms don't see the Hub as a distinct bonus. Baffles me.
    05-09-15 09:08 AM
    Big issues with the note 4 vs the Passport.

Quality
    OS

I use both devices, and have owned most phones on the market.
    Pick up both devices and you'll notice quite a large difference in build quality. I'm testing the s6 as we speak, and the Passport is far better in terms of build quality.

The OS. Need I say more??

The Passport isn't loaded with all the gimmick software that consumes the ram memory like the note does.

I do love Google now, but it's good to know that my AT&T Passport doesn't know more than me. (So I think)

As you all said....... messaging.

I can go on, but can't stand typing on this galaxy S6 any more. My fingers flow on a Blackberry much better.

Passport vs iPhone? I haven't picked up my iPhone since November.

I used my Q10 and Z30 more than any other phone I had.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-09-15 09:27 AM
    I have a Note 3 that is now my second phone and it seems very clunky to operate next to my Passport. Your observations are spot on.

Hub has no equal outside of BBOS. And though I was confused by the swipe gestures on BlackBerry at first, not they are so second nature (and so superior to the home button) that I can only explain a couple... the rest are automatic.

Posted via CB 10 on my Passport SQW100-1 sporting 10.3.1.2582
    05-09-15 09:43 AM
    If it is only the hub you are after, my solution is to add a shortcut launcher. I think the name is SwipePad, which gives you shortcuts to apps of your choice by swiping with from an edge or a corner. Use it with the notification shade, and you have functionally the same thing as the hub though the UI is definitely still disjointed but it takes the same number of steps to deal with messages. There is also a new app called Drupe, I think, that has a floating transparent icon on one edge and you can swipe to deal with all communications (again you have to use it with the notification shade to get the same productivity as the Hub). If communication is your priority then you can always use widgets on home screen or even the Hub app (which aggregated all notifications indiscriminately and you have to deselect each app to customize to your likings). My Home screen is always my agenda and notes, IFTTT buttons on one, and Tasks and Twitter's news feed (I use it literally for breaking news only) on a second page. Android widgets are extremely productive and often underrated, most are interactive, so I almost never need to go to my app drawer at work.

To get the most out of Android you sometimes do need two apps that are suppose do the same thing but you do get double the functionality comparing to BB10. E.g. I use both Business Calendar but also Google Calendar, the former is incredibly quick at setting up an appointment and checking appointments (both functions are certainly better than BB10's calendar) but I still need Google Calendar to intelligent suggest location to work with Google Now.

This baffles me a little. BlackBerry users used to get mocked all over the internet for being blind fanboys because 'everything was a work around.' (I think that was mainly to do with the app gap, which never bothered me, BBW has always been quite sufficient for my needs.) But it sounds to me like you're are having to go through all kinds of 'work arounds' to make your phone an efficient messaging tool. IMO, messaging should be the core function of a mobile phone. On Android, it sounds to me like it's a bolted on feature with little proper system integration.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 10:10 AM
    My wife is a Note 3 user and we have also tried out a Note 4. The point about messaging is an odd situation to me. As a BB user (I have never owned/used daily any other smartphone) I also love the Hub. My wife, however, balks at the idea of having all of her messages in one place--and she was a devoted BB user up until her first Android (the S4, and now the Note 3). A coworker, another former BB user, also balks at this idea. Neither are techies and neither are Android fans per se, nor BB haters. I find that when I show the Hub to non BB users the response I get is lukewarm at best.

My wife and my coworker (also on a Note 3) both feel like the Note sidebar accomplishes the same thing in terms of consolidating all messaging into one area. In some regard I guess it does but still.....I don't get the lack of response to the Hub. I understand the Android, iFan Boys, and Windows devotees....but even casual users of other platforms don't see the Hub as a distinct bonus. Baffles me.
    I am one of those people who don't care much about the Hub. For me at least, if the notifications are already on the notification shade on Android, I know clearly how many messages, what type of messages and who sent me messages. If I responded, I really have very little need to go back to the app to look at the message again. Everything I have not dealt with is still just one tap from the notification shade.

In the beginning, I installed an app call SwipePad (I believe), and set it to the bottom right corner of my display, so if I need to compose a message or even launch an app, I only need to swipe from that corner, again just one swipe to compose a message, so the Hub gives me very little benefit. Even without using the app, mist people set the shortcuts to the home screen anyway which is just two taps away from any screen. Moreover, people can definitely just use a widgets on home screen which makes it one less swipe than accessing the Hub. The value of the Hub certainly diminished when Mailbox and now Inbox appeared on Android, which offers so much more convenience over a traditional inbox that makes the Hub virtually archaic.

05-09-15 10:22 AM
    This baffles me a little. BlackBerry users used to get mocked all over the internet for being blind fanboys because 'everything was a work around.' (I think that was mainly to do with the app gap, which never bothered me, BBW has always been quite sufficient for my needs.) But it sounds to me like you're are having to go through all kinds of 'work arounds' to make your phone an efficient messaging tool. IMO, messaging should be the core function of a mobile phone. On Android, it sounds to me like it's a bolted on feature with little proper system integration.

Posted via CB10
    But these workarounds get double the works done, the basic app itself already handles the basic messaging functions that BB does if not more.

Let's say setting widgets on Home screen e.g., that's really only a customization, that's what the widgets are for. You place them on home screen, and you see the messages immediately after unlocking without additional swipes. You want privacy, you place it on the second home screen one swipe away.

As for the calendar thing, Google Calendar already does everything BlackBerry calendar does, but I prefer to use Business Calendar for input because it is faster. Using only either one is still more efficient than BlackBerry, but using both is exponentially faster for my need.

The swipepad app again is exactly what the app is for, to launch any app from any screen with one swipe, so I really don't see how it is a work around unless the mindset is that BlackBerry is the "correct" way so any app that can achieve the same function but not baked in is a work around. I am sure there are plenty people who are more efficient without these apps, but these are just to shoe you can do the same thing on Android through customization if you opt to. As I said earlier, I stopped using SwipePad because I find it unnecessary.

Do I work faster and more efficient on Android? Definitely. The only thing is physical qwerty which BB has screwed me over and made me give up until they have the issue sorted out.

05-09-15 10:33 AM
    But these workarounds get double the works done, the basic app itself already handles the basic messaging functions that BB does if not more.

Let's say setting widgets on Home screen e.g., that's really only a customization, that's what the widgets are for. You place them on home screen, and you see the messages immediately after unlocking without additional swipes. You want privacy, you place it on the second home screen one swipe away.

As for the calendar thing, Google Calendar already does everything BlackBerry calendar does, but I prefer to use Business Calendar for input because it is faster. Using only either one is still more efficient than BlackBerry, but using both is exponentially faster for my need.

The swipepad app again is exactly what the app is for, to launch any app from any screen with one swipe, so I really don't see how it is a work around unless the mindset is that BlackBerry is the "correct" way so any app that can achieve the same function but not baked in is a work around. I am sure there are plenty people who are more efficient without these apps, but these are just to shoe you can do the same thing on Android through customization if you opt to. As I said earlier, I stopped using SwipePad because I find it unnecessary.

Do I work faster and more efficient on Android? Definitely. The only thing is physical qwerty which BB has screwed me over and made me give up until they have the issue sorted out.

And there is no app gap, we have 3 different app stores.
    I've never used Android for more than a few minutes, so I'm not going to argue with you. If you're happy with the way it works on Android that's really all that should matter to you. But I think I can unequivocally say based on anecdotal evidence here, which is undeniably biased, that there is nothing quite like the hub.

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    05-09-15 11:18 AM
    I respectfully disagree that anything makes the BB Hub archaic. I don't think anyone can say that "Platform X" is the "correct" way to do anything since they all have their issues, but, IMHO, having access to all messages of all types in one place does seem the most efficient to me. I feel like the Hub does this very well. I can access it easily from any screen and it's easy to navigate back & forth. Also, the "peek" option is great for paying attention to one message type(texts, let's say) and still seeing when other message types(email, Face Book,Twitter, etc) come in. I also love the Priority Hub where I can set certain contacts as priority and ANY form of communication from them is highlighted there. I never have to sort through anything to know if I have received a message from family or my kids schools. The Hub/Local option just further allows prioritizing/sorting. I don't feel like any other platform offers anything comparable to this--but of course, I have little experience outside of cleaning up/fixing my wife's Android and no experience with iPhones.
    05-09-15 11:30 AM
    Hi All,

I couldn't use my Passport for a week so I purchased a Samsung Note 4 to give it a test drive and see if they could convert me over. For reference I have been a BB user back to the original email only unit, and I did test drive an iPhone 4 years ago which I promptly hated (lack of keyboard and having to do EVERYTHING through iTunes drove me crazy). I thought I would give the Note 4 a look because of it's fantastic screen, my familiarity with Android apps, and I wanted to give the Android OS and Google integration a closer look. My thoughts below -

The Good -

- fantastic screen on the device, it's big and bright, great colors, and the screen real estate makes up for the massive size
    - fit and finish of the unit was good, felt thin light but solid, I liked the textured matte back cover
    - massive battery to match massive screen, the battery life was fairly solid. If you played games on it you will burn through the battery, as with any phone
    - power features to lengthen battery life are great. You could take the phone down to black and white to conserve power, which is a cool and effective feature. Would like to see more textured battery life measures in the BB10 OS.
    - Google integration in general is strong. Between gmail, google now, google docs, picassa, etc... the integration with Google's ecosystem is solid and intelligently integrated, this is a huge plus for people who live in the Google ecosystem
    - overall, if you are a game junkie or snapchat user or whatever else isn't supported by BB10 yet, it's great to have full access to everything that is offered. (I'm not a huge gamer and I can get what I need from BB World, Snap, or Amazon store)

The Meh -

- the Samsung Pen was OK. Didn't really use it but I get that could take time to really utilize well
    - all the other whizbang features - IR remote, heart sensor, etc... for me no big deal but I could see some people would like that

The Bad -

- Messaging!!! If people on Android could see what messaging is like on BB10 with the Hub, I think we could convert a chunk of people alone with that discovery. I personally use - email, text, BBM, Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter. On Android, it's infuriating to have to open each individual application in order to respond. If I am on the web and someone BBM's me, i have to open BBM. If I'm on email and I get a whatsapp, I have to open whatsapp. Texting is a separate app as well. It's crazy. Maybe I didn't set it up properly, but I asked others and that was just the norm. Totally frustrating and time consuming when you have used BB10's Hub. Blackberry still rules messaging.
    - The email client is quite poor. If you have multiple accounts, including work and personal (I have 3 - gmail, outlook, and work Outlook) the overall client looks terrible. Perhaps I needed time to get used to it, but emails didn't read as nicely and some responses had terrible formatting. It wasn't as feature rich in what you could set with email and how to respond either. It wasn't a deal breaker but felt primitive in comparison to BB10.
    - the overall interface is a little confusing as well. I tried Google Now, which puts a new launcher on the phone which was better than what came with the native Samsung client, but it was pretty plain jane. The Samsung skin was feature rich, but felt a little gimmicky. I put this more to what I am used to, but it was a bit confusing that in order to get some cool features from google now, you have a totally different interface.
    - swiping on the BB10 OS seems more efficient than the constant home page button or back button in the lower left corner. Again, this could be what I am used to, but I can still work the Passport with one hand very easily, where with the Note 4, you always had to press the home key or back key at some point and could not really work it one handed at all.
    - it's a very very short time frame to compare, but most people noticed the call quality when speaking was not great. Someone even asked if I got a new phone.

Conclusion -

As you can see most of my issues with the Note 4 come from the OS. I am sure some of that is because of my lack of familiarity with the Android OS and the habits I have created through my use of BB10. But, if your phone is largely used for work and messaging vs. gaming and watching movies, I think Passport users would have a hard time moving over to the Note 4. The Samsung unit has an outstanding screen and internal hardware, but I really missed BB10's Hub and the disjointed nature of the Android OS left me wanting more. I can see why the Note 4 is so popular but I couldn't use it as my daily driver for work and personal use. Even though the Passport has it's faults like all phones do, I returned the Note 4 and am happy to go back to the Passport.
    Great job on a fair comparison!

I'm a seasoned android user and I think you nailed the pros and cons of each platform.

Z30 / STA100-5 /10.3.1.1784 (no more double-typing Q10).
    05-09-15 12:12 PM
    Let's do the tap, tap, tap dance.

Each person have their work arounds for Android but requires a lot of trial with different apps. Too many apps to try out to see what works. Most of the time I see Android users installing 2 to 4 different apps to get a job done and that's their work around.

I am one of those people who don't care much about the Hub. For me at least, if the notifications are already on the notification shade on Android, I know clearly how many messages, what type of messages and who sent me messages. If I responded, I really have very little need to go back to the app to look at the message again. Everything I have not dealt with is still just one tap from the notification shade.

In the beginning, I installed an app call SwipePad (I believe), and set it to the bottom right corner of my display, so if I need to compose a message or even launch an app, I only need to swipe from that corner, again just one swipe to compose a message, so the Hub gives me very little benefit. Even without using the app, mist people set the shortcuts to the home screen anyway which is just two taps away from any screen. Moreover, people can definitely just use a widgets on home screen which makes it one less swipe than accessing the Hub. The value of the Hub certainly diminished when Mailbox and now Inbox appeared on Android, which offers so much more convenience over a traditional inbox that makes the Hub virtually archaic.

Last edited by thymaster; 05-09-15 at 02:20 PM.
    05-09-15 01:44 PM
    It's not the same experience. BlackBerry navigation is just a swipe up to get to their home and multitasking screen. The apps are stationed in the order of first to last of opened apps. Simple and straight forward.

With Android you have to tap and wait for the list of apps to populate. The screen can only show 3 apps at a time and you still have to scroll up and down in search of your apps. The sorting can be confusing because the apps are flipped around all the time. The system keeps on sorting the recent used apps to the front of the queue based on the most recent used apps. Never was a fan of the Android multitasking system ever and I barely ever used this feature. The simplest way for me was to set my most used icons on the home screen and select the apps you want to get to.

I have a note 4 and I largely agree with your summary but I have a couple of questions:

You mention having to use the home button and back button a lot, but why not the multitasking button? It's the same number of steps to switch between apps as on BB10. Tap the multitasking button and tap the app you want to get into. Or tap the button and swipe an app to close it.

You mention the email client and how there aren't as many features when replying to emails. I haven't found that to be the case in my experience. What features were you missing?
    sophace likes this.
    05-09-15 02:09 PM
    And there is no app gap, we have 3 different app stores.
    I've never used Android for more than a few minutes, so I'm not going to argue with you. If you're happy with the way it works on Android that's really all that should matter to you. But I think I can unequivocally say based on anecdotal evidence here, which is undeniably biased, that there is nothing quite like the hub.

Posted via CB10
    You have to be absolutely determined to reject the truth to say there is no app gap, so there really is no point to any further conversation.

Tre Lawrence likes this.
    05-09-15 06:49 PM
    You have to be absolutely determined to reject the truth to say there is no app gap, so there really is no point to any further conversation.

Consider your audience.

Z30 / STA100-5 /10.3.1.1784 (no more double-typing Q10).
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    05-09-15 07:06 PM
    I respectfully disagree that anything makes the BB Hub archaic. I don't think anyone can say that "Platform X" is the "correct" way to do anything since they all have their issues, but, IMHO, having access to all messages of all types in one place does seem the most efficient to me. I feel like the Hub does this very well. I can access it easily from any screen and it's easy to navigate back & forth. Also, the "peek" option is great for paying attention to one message type(texts, let's say) and still seeing when other message types(email, Face Book,Twitter, etc) come in. I also love the Priority Hub where I can set certain contacts as priority and ANY form of communication from them is highlighted there. I never have to sort through anything to know if I have received a message from family or my kids schools. The Hub/Local option just further allows prioritizing/sorting. I don't feel like any other platform offers anything comparable to this--but of course, I have little experience outside of cleaning up/fixing my wife's Android and no experience with iPhones.
    Again, I did say the case was specifically for me. I think it involves the mindset one approaches his communication with. At least in the way I work, I only need to know the messages I haven't dealt with, and anything I have already dealt with, to be completely honest with you, I prefer them to be out of sight unless I specifically want to find them.

Certainly, I think it has to do with my habit as well. I never respond to personal messages when I am working, vice versa for work mails except urgent ones and BBM is just unpopular in my circle. So Facebook I would never respond at work, WhatsApp only during breaks if not from colleagues, so that really leaves my work communication mostly to emails. So the Hub is just not that practical because I would end up not using its primary function. That is probably why the post said Android users the user knows doesn't care for the Hub, because once you are in that mindset, you do wonder why would you want to mix up work and personal communication and the culture, at least in where I live, has sort of evolved so that different app denotes different urgency and different requirements for attention. Some messages are just meant to stay out of my mind until I want to deal with them.

05-09-15 07:08 PM
    Let's do the tap, tap, tap dance.

Each person have their work arounds for Android but requires a lot of trial with different apps. Too many apps to try out to see what works. Most of the time I see Android users installing 2 to 4 different apps to get a job done and that's their work around.
    That is true to a certain extent, but only because the user wants a customized experience to fit in best with the way he works. Let's say the keyboards, I use Ginger and TouchPal and two foreign language keyboards. All four of them do things that the BlackBerry keyboard (software) cannot, I always use Ginger for work mails because it has a built-in proofreading feature that spell and grammar check the entire text field like a word processor, TouchPal for editing because it has word editing cursor control, home, end, select keys, and while both support the language input for foreign languages as BlackBerry does, all three use outdated input systems for the foreign languages I type in and none support the correct punctuations so I specifically use keyboards developed for those languages when I type in them. Is it cumbersome? Yes. But the only reason it is not cumbersome on BlackBerry is because I have no option to do neither of these things.

I think there is a huge difference between using many apps to speed up workflow in Android than using workarounds to be able to do things on BB. Except touch typing in English when I am talking to someone, I can confidently say I work much faster on Android, so once I gave up on the hopeless physical keyboard situation, there was very little reason to stick with BB for me until they get the damn keyboard fixed.

05-09-15 07:24 PM
    I put down my passport for a note 4 and my results where much different. The note 4 in my opinion is way better than the passport. Everyone talks about the hub LMAO. I just don't get it, whats the big deal? On my note when I get a message I click on my home screen message icon, that is a tap as opposed to a gesture and a tap....

I don't miss the keyboard because the stylus rocks and to have every app that I want and need is THE DIFFERENCE!!!!

I still use my bb classic for my work line soley for pin 2 pin.....
    05-09-15 09:43 PM
    I put down my passport for a note 4 and my results where much different. The note 4 in my opinion is way better than the passport. Everyone talks about the hub LMAO. I just don't get it, whats the big deal?
    Opinions are like assholes...

How many times you get "___ has stopped responding" on that Note 4? A bunch. How much lag you get on that Note 4 with that powerful Exynos? A bunch.

You like TouchWiz? I started my Android journey years ago on Samsung and after a million devices, don't see how I ever liked it. It's just pure **** compared to stock android. I won't touch a Samsung device unless there's a working GPe port or CM port with an active dev community. There was not a single gimmicky feature from TW that I ever used. And the stylus? Not even close to useful on a screen that size.

I've been around the block with android. BlackBerry and the HUB are just more efficient when it comes to communication, period.

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    05-09-15 10:06 PM
    I like the pp more than the note 4 that a family member has, but i agree that the hub hype is just a hype. It doesnt really mean much to me. I would rather have the flipboard articles that the note has by going left on homescreen.

But i dont use email,social media on phone and only get a few, under five, texts a week on average. So i dont mind opening up the facebook app once a day to check it. But i read news articles a lot, having that instead of hub would be nice
    05-10-15 12:12 AM
    O
    Opinions are like assholes...

How many times you get "___ has stopped responding" on that Note 4? A bunch. How much lag you get on that Note 4 with that powerful Exynos? A bunch.

You like TouchWiz? I started my Android journey years ago on Samsung and after a million devices, don't see how I ever liked it. It's just pure **** compared to stock android. I won't touch a Samsung device unless there's a working GPe port or CM port with an active dev community. There was not a single gimmicky feature from TW that I ever used. And the stylus? Not even close to useful on a screen that size.

I've been around the block with android. BlackBerry and the HUB are just more efficient when it comes to communication, period.

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    I've never got "has stopped responding" ever! "Lag" I've haven't had that since I used my passport.

- How many times have you experienced a flickering screen? I did
    - How many times did your passport reboot randomly? I did
    - How many times did you try to wake your pass port up and it wouldn't respond so you had to use the lock key to wake it? Hundreds
    - Have you ever had a fatal error screen and lose all your information and reload the OS? Just once
    - Have you ever tried to dial a number from a web page and couldn't? Many times
    - How awesome is cut and paste on the passport? Horrible
    - Have you used the maps on the passport? Just like my bb pearl
    - How is the android player on the passport? Aspect ratio and require google services. Horrible, many apps off, the popular app I needed
    - How is the double type issue? It's happening
    - How is the app/game selection? Trash
    - How is blackberry link? Lmao

Blackberry HUB? Lol seriously?
    "I can swipe to the left and look at my messages instead of simply looking at a home screen"

As far as whatever the rest you typed doesn't matter because you seem to be just like something everyone has....
    05-10-15 01:04 AM
    O

I've never got "has stopped responding" ever! "Lag" I've haven't had that since I used my passport
    Oooo, someone got a little heated. Simmer down "brah." I'll call BS to that first statement though. Android apps crash left and right, more than any other mobile OS. To say you've never had that happen is just a ******* lie, especially on TouchWiz.

I'll answer your questions:

- How many times have you experienced a flickering screen? On my AT&T, less than 5 times
    - How many times did your passport reboot randomly? None yet
    - How many times did you try to wake your pass port up and it wouldn't respond so you had to use the lock key to wake it? Zero (once you do some searching and realize swipe to wake doesn't work over certain keys, that's solved). User error on your part
    - Have you ever had a fatal error screen and lose all your information and reload the OS? Not yet
    - Have you ever tried to dial a number from a web page and couldn't? Combination of BlackBerry and Web developers faults. Better on Android but not perfect
    - How awesome is cut and paste on the passport? With PKB, better than android
    - Have you used the maps on the passport? Google Maps works great
    - How is the android player on the passport? Pretty good for what it is. Are you crying like a baby because iOS apps don't exist? So why the double standard?
    - How is the double type issue? Luckily I haven't experienced it
    - How is the app/game selection? I'm not an app or game guy, everything I use is here
    - How is blackberry link? Pretty damn cool being able to access files and devices from my PC anywhere in the world. Works great.

Blackberry HUB? Best aggregated message service out there

Anything else, bro?

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    anon9347040 and vergiove like this.
    05-10-15 01:31 AM

Lol. Very good, that's exactly the sentiments we feel when you say Hub is archaic and android's messaging system is equal to BlackBerry's.

And BTW, although I understand that there are a lot of apps missing for a lot of BlackBerry users, there aren't for me. I'm perfectly happy with the app situation in BBW. I don't have any android apps on my device.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-15 11:41 AM
    It's not the same experience. BlackBerry navigation is just a swipe up to get to their home and multitasking screen. The apps are stationed in the order of first to last of opened apps. Simple and straight forward.

With Android you have to tap and wait for the list of apps to populate. The screen can only show 3 apps at a time and you still have to scroll up and down in search of your apps. The sorting can be confusing because the apps are flipped around all the time. The system keeps on sorting the recent used apps to the front of the queue based on the most recent used apps. Never was a fan of the Android multitasking system ever and I barely ever used this feature. The simplest way for me was to set my most used icons on the home screen and select the apps you want to get to.
    With the lollipop card stack I can see 6 apps at once on my screen before I start scrolling.

05-10-15 11:57 AM
    I have been looking at passport forum for about 6 months now. My contact is about to end and I was hesitating between passport and note 4. This forum here is making me not want to get either! 😯 Not an app guy, read Web and occasional YouTube and Netflix. Oh and I bloody hate typing on glass!
    05-10-15 11:58 AM
    I have been looking at passport forum for about 6 months now. My contact is about to end and I was hesitating between passport and note 4. This forum here is making me not want to get either! 😯 Not an app guy, read Web and occasional YouTube and Netflix. Oh and I bloody hate typing on glass!
    If you bloody hate typing on glass then I'm not sure why you'd get the Note 4.

05-10-15 11:59 AM
110 1234 ...