Hey everyone,
    Trying to unlock my passport from the Bell network in Canada.
    Codes are not working, tried a bunch of different sites, most recently blackberrycodesource.com
    Is there anyway to unlock it with software and connecting it to my PC?
    Have only 1 attempt remaining.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

S//
    01-04-17 03:11 PM
    Did you try taking it to Bell and asking?
    01-04-17 03:41 PM
    UPDATE
    Thanks for the reply Dunt Dunt Dunt. Talking to Bell about it was as if I was talking to a wall.
    After the blackberrycodesource.com code didn't work, ended up getting the Chimera tool and cable unlocked the network. Works fine now.
    WARNING!!! Avoid, at all costs, blackberrycodesource.com! After days and days of sending them emails stating my code did not work, I've received ZERO replies. If you need a code, go with a reputable service like cellunlocker.net. I used them first, code didn't work and I got my money back within a day. I'm sure there are people satisfied with balckberrycodesource.com if the code actually works, but if it doesn't good luck getting a reply from them, never mind your money back.
    01-06-17 09:57 AM
    balckberrycodesource.com if the code actually works, but if it doesn't good luck getting a reply from them, never mind your money back.
    Well that's what bank card disputes are for. I never worry about a shady merchant, they can play games if they want too, I always have the last laugh.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-17 06:29 PM
    Well that's what bank card disputes are for. I never worry about a shady merchant, they can play games if they want too, I always have the last laugh.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks JeBe4. Once I started a Paypal dispute, communication was actually good. Ended up getting my money back from these guys.
    They mentioned that my initial emails ended up in their spam folder. I'm inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt, but who actually knows what went on, and whether they're just playing silly beggars or not.
    01-13-17 02:33 PM