The passport must be flying off the shelves as soon as it arrives. At this time, there is no way I know of (besides price gouged vendors) I can even pre-order the Passpart at $599.00 US. Does anyone know a way to order the passport?
    10-02-14 10:00 AM
    Shop Blackberry or Amazon at this time only
    10-02-14 10:06 AM
    Bummer, shopblackberry is out of stock and is not taking pre-orders.

Amazon with $599 prime deal has been disappeared and they are not taking pre-orders at that price either.

This is frustrating.....
    10-02-14 10:10 AM
    I feel your pain. I have a $650.00 credit with Amazon so I'm just waiting for them to accept orders again.

Considering the horror stories I've heard about Shop BlackBerry I'm just going to wait until Amazon gets more stock. Hopefully it will be Monday (Oct 6) and they can overnight it, I am on the road for two weeks and would love to have my new phone.

At this point I am checking with Amazon every 20-30 minutes. If I see that they are talking orders again I'll post it (after I order mine of course ).

GBA
    10-02-14 10:19 AM
    Funny as I was just going to make this thread, I am eager to try this phone and there is no way to order it, frustrating. I checked craigslist as well with no luck.
    10-02-14 10:25 AM
    Yeah... I just called the shopblackberry customer service line but no further information was available. But I wasn't expecting any.

Good to know about shopblackberry. I almost went through with them when they were taking pre-orders a couple of days ago. I am glad I didn't do it.

I am too checking the amazon site religiously. I hope I will beat you to it.
    10-02-14 10:26 AM
    Amazon is a way better company to deal with than that 3rd party that blackberry uses. Hope to hear that you will get the phone soon though.
    10-02-14 10:56 AM
    I'll just wait, not paying $800 on ebay. Just hope it works well on T-Mobile.
    10-02-14 11:28 AM
    ...At this point I am checking with Amazon every 20-30 minutes. If I see that they are talking orders again I'll post it (after I order mine of course ).

GBA
    I did just what you described, and I was able to sneak a pre-order in the night of 9/29. No shipping info yet, though. Luck of the draw I guess...

Posted via BBCBZ10
    10-02-14 11:36 AM
    I hope everybody who wants one gets one.

It is KILLING me to hear about all the great experiences people are having and I can't even buy one yet (at least not one of the third party ones)!

I know, first world problems.

GBA
    10-02-14 11:38 AM
    Nope, still not up on Amazon.

What can I say, I'm bored.

GBA
    10-02-14 12:37 PM
    I just checked again and you can now order it on Amazon, from Amazon, for $599.00.

The delivery estimate is, "We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

I'm really hoping it mails on October 6, I'll have it on October 7, fly out on October 8, rub it in the faces of my jealous friends/colleagues/fellow drinkers in Frankfurt and Cairo! The did it to me with the Q10s, turn about is fair play!!!!

In any case, jump on Amazon now and hopefully we'll get our PPs sooner that than later.

GBA
    ummie4 and joewoo like this.
    10-02-14 03:14 PM
    Just posted this in another thread.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 03:15 PM
    Thank you for the head's up! I just placed my order through Amazon. And I switched from my normal debit card to my discover card on a whim, and amazon informed me that I was due almost $200 cash back on the discover card (cashback reward program) and offered to apply it to the purchase, which I did. So I'll have it soon, and at a great price! #excited
    10-02-14 03:35 PM
    What's up with Amazon? Had it for sale on the 29th all day. Down 30th and 1st. Then back up for a few hours today? Then down again. Hopefully they are only selling amounts they are getting in presumably the 6th, and not taking orders and making people wait for a 3rd wave... that would be cruel!
    10-02-14 03:54 PM
    Personally I had a great experience with shop BlackBerry. It took a bit of time to get the shipping notification but then the passports orders were racking up fast. My passport was in my hands far fast enough (well almost fast enough).

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 03:59 PM
    I just checked again and you can now order it on Amazon, from Amazon, for $599.00.

The delivery estimate is, "We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

I'm really hoping it mails on October 6, I'll have it on October 7, fly out on October 8, rub it in the faces of my jealous friends/colleagues/fellow drinkers in Frankfurt and Cairo! The did it to me with the Q10s, turn about is fair play!!!!

In any case, jump on Amazon now and hopefully we'll get our PPs sooner that than later.

GBA
    Holy S**t! I did it! I just ordered it. I don't know when it will arrive, but I ordered it.
    Optimus4 likes this.
    10-02-14 10:12 PM