I ordered my passport at Canada shopblackberry. But I received all email from BlackBerry US Customer Service. Just now a email from blackberry_en_cs says:
    Please be informed that the product will be shipping from the United
    States. If you live outside the United States, customs, brokerage, and
    tariff fees may be applied to your shipment according to your country�s
    import laws. Unfortunately we are not able to assist with issues
    pertaining to these fees as they are not collected as part of the order
    process.

Sincerely,
    Eric R.
    BlackBerry online store
    Customer Service
    No wonder the price in Canada is higher than that in US. So, why we buy a "Canada Version Passport" at a higher price rather than buy it at US amazon or US shopblackbery? Any way, the products will be shipped from US and probably charged by Canada?
    I have sent e-mail to cancel my order. US amazon may be the best choice, even Blackberry is a Canada company.
    10-22-14 08:40 PM
    I got mine from shopbb.ca but was shipped from the US. There were no tariffs or duties applied and the shipment arrived the next day. This was the day after launch but I can't see that it would have changed.

When you put the "shopbb.ca" into the address line, it automatically takes you to the US site. You won't get a price deal by going to the US site unless you have a US address.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    10-22-14 08:57 PM
    If I order from US amazon, Order Total is $687.47(CAD$772), Ca Shopblackberry will charge CAD$805.44.
    According to North American Free Trade Agreement, Passport(made in Mexico) imported from US or Mexico, no tariffs or customs duties would be charged.
    Furthermore, the sales of Shopblackberry is very confused. After my order was placed, an e-mail from Blackberry US told me"We have not yet received payment during the past 3 days and your order has been canceled. " Nextday, another e-mail from ShopBlackBerry said: "We can confirm for you that BlackBerry Passport back orders will start shipping by Tuesday, November 4th." When I sent mail to ask, they said "your order for BlackBerry Passport is complete". Should I trust them or not?
    10-22-14 09:14 PM
    About two months a ago, I ordered a couple of Z10s from the Canadian Shop Blackberry. They are shipped from the US but there was no tariffs applied. Just shipping ( $14 for both) and the Canadian HST were added. They arrived only 36 hours later. Very impressive!
    10-22-14 09:34 PM
    About two months a ago, I ordered a couple of Z10s from the Canadian Shop Blackberry. They are shipped from the US but there was no tariffs applied. Just shipping ( $14 for both) and the Canadian HST were added. They arrived only 36 hours later. Very impressive!
    Thanks to NAFTA, those produced in US, Mexico and Canda will be exempted from the imported tariffs.
    10-22-14 09:39 PM
    I got mine from shopbb.ca but was shipped from the US. There were no tariffs or duties applied and the shipment arrived the next day. This was the day after launch but I can't see that it would have changed.

When you put the "shopbb.ca" into the address line, it automatically takes you to the US site. You won't get a price deal by going to the US site unless you have a US address.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    If I order passport from US amazon, total price(import fees included) is only $687.47 (CAD$772), Shopblackberry will charge CAD$805, the source of items is same though. Could it be said that American first?
    10-22-14 09:45 PM
    Re. Tariffs, the intent is to help protect Canadian industry from foreign competitors. The phone is a Canadian product, and is just being distributed by a US shipping center.
    If I was buying a Samsung phone and bringing across the border, there should be a tariff unless it has some kind of exemption.

Flicked out via Zed30
    10-22-14 09:51 PM
    Agree with you!
    I mean that to buy passport from US is more profitable if we care the money paid
    10-22-14 10:08 PM