I can confirm what some people have reported:
    If you have a backordered passport they are going to hold the order vs. ship partial if something else is backordered.

On 10/3 I placed an order for a passport and a black hard case. At the time everything was in stock but when I received the confirmation I also received a backorder email.

Yesterday I saw that the passports were in stock again but that the hard case was backordered. Someone mentioned they are holding those orders until the cases come in (the suggested ship date is 10/23 but who knows if passports will be in stock again at that point).

So I called digital river and told them I was going to cancel my initial order and place a second order but they warned me I would be put at the end of the list again. Well, I did it anyway at about 8pm est with a stock of 78 passports left. This time I only ordered the handset and I selected 2day shipping. I did not add a backordered hard case. At 9pm est I received the confirmation and the phone went backorder on the website.
    Tada
    Passport order from 10/17 shipped, 10/3 still on backorder-confirm.jpg

Notice this order was placed yesterday 10/17/2014

Still no word on 10/3/2014. After receiving this confirm email I submitted a ticket to cancel the other order. If it comes anyway I will just reject it or will take the case out and send back the phone.
    10-18-14 03:58 PM
    just further proof digital river is completely clueless on what they are doing. Hopefully they eat all the lose of profit with the code for the preorders and it doesn't take away anything from BB margain
    10-18-14 04:02 PM
    Yes if I was lucky enough to get the code in for my first order I would have just waited it out but I was not so lucky. The first order with the case came out to $688 bux so It was not much of a difference going this route. Also I saw some posts where people are making holsters out of modified note 3 holsters so the shell is not all that important to me now
    10-18-14 04:06 PM
    Wow, brutal,.. I get that save a bit in separate shipping but still. When the main bulk of the order is available and a fraction of it is back ordered for longer than a few days,.. you have to bite the bullet and ship individually as it becomes available.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 04:29 PM
    I ordered mine yesterday around 6pm and got shipping confirmation that it will be here this Tuesday. It's shipping out of Indiana.
    10-18-14 04:31 PM
    I ordered mine yesterday around 6pm and got shipping confirmation that it will be here this Tuesday. It's shipping out of Indiana.
    Mine shipped from indy on thurs, not gettin it till monday. Waiting it terrible lol. So much for paying for 2day shipping, waste.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 05:03 PM
    Ordered VIP on Oct 4th
    Confirmed same day
    No email shipping confirmation yet
    Used coupon

Cloaking Device & Special Opps Commander for the Peevishlicious Crew on STA 100-3 10.3.1.632
    10-18-14 05:10 PM
    I ordered on 10-4 with a coupon and mine has shipped. I am sure they will get to the orders. Just make sure yours is still live in findmyorders.
    10-18-14 05:31 PM
    Mine shipped from indy on thurs, not gettin it till monday. Waiting it terrible lol. So much for paying for 2day shipping, waste.

Posted via CB10
    Same here, but was lucky and they didn't charge for the two day shipping.. So that is a wash I guess.
    10-18-14 05:55 PM
    Same here, but was lucky and they didn't charge for the two day shipping.. So that is a wash I guess.
    Damn phone is in newark now lol. Checking my scores and checking where my phone is at. Ha

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 06:38 PM
    Order placed DR on 10/17, email today back ordered. Lol

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 06:50 PM