Hi there,

My BB Passport took an accidental dive in a sink full of water a couple of weeks back.

I extracted it and immediately dried it carefully and everything seems to be working normally except now it will not charge unless I restart it whilst plugging in and most importantly, it will not synchronize with the Desktop Software, despite the USB connection showing as �connected� (settings/networks and connections/connectivity services).

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.
    01-05-16 09:44 AM
    The big issue with getting a phone wet is not the water but the impurities the water carries. You might try an electronic cleaner such as CRC QD Electronic Cleaner -- I would shoot some into the USB port. Let it dry and try again. But, that's just me. You have to decide if your functionality is "good enough" without looking for more trouble.
    The big issue with getting a phone wet is not the water but the impurities the water carries. You might try an electronic cleaner such as CRC QD Electronic Cleaner -- I would shoot some into the USB port. Let it dry and try again. But, that's just me. You have to decide if your functionality is "good enough" without looking for more trouble.
    01-05-16 10:31 AM