Good afternoon all. It is driving me crazy trying to find an OEM flip case for my OG (Q30 I belive) Passport. All offerings for OEM are for the Silver Edition which will not fit properly. Does anyone know of a source or have one they would like to unload? Must be in excellent condition please. Thanks,

Posted via my Passport
    Last edited by Crusader03; 10-02-19 at 05:21 PM.
    10-02-19 02:58 PM
    Good afternoon all. It is driving me crazy trying to find an OEM flip case for my OG (Q30 I belive) Passport. All offerings for OEM are for the Silver Edition which will not fit properly. Does anyone know of a source or have one they would like to unload? Must be in excellent condition please. Thanks,

Posted via my Passport
    Place a WTB in the Marketplace thread following required template and you’ll have better luck.
    10-02-19 08:03 PM
    Where is that section on CB10?

Posted via my Passport
    10-02-19 08:05 PM

Posted via my Passport
    Sorry C03 I didn’t realize it was you...

https://forums.crackberry.com/market...ell-trade-f14/
    10-02-19 08:17 PM
    Sorry C03 I didn’t realize it was you...

https://forums.crackberry.com/market...ell-trade-f14/
    Have no idea what you mean. The link sends me to the Web version of CB, very not user friendly. Thanks anyway!

Posted via my Passport
    10-02-19 09:14 PM
    Have no idea what you mean. The link sends me to the Web version of CB, very not user friendly. Thanks anyway!

Posted via my Passport
    Under the category

CrackBerry Community

The Marketplace Buy Sell & Trade

Our community marketplace forums are intended to be a safe and expedient way to buy, sell, trade or gift mobile tech and accessories. We ask that you abide by the following rules and guidelines to ensure all buyers and sellers have a safe and rewarding experience.

• Our Marketplaces are for selling, trading, gifting or swapping personal items only. They are not a place of business.
    • We reserve the right to moderate, delete or ban any members looking to use our marketplaces as a place of business.
    • You must be a registered member for at least 30 days and have a minimum of 50 posts before you can create your own listings in the Marketplace. The 50 posts must be LOCAL to the site you wish to post on. In other words, to post in the Android Central Marketplace, you will need 50 posts on Android Central, NOT 50 posts on the Mobile Nations network as a whole. Rapid accumulation of posts in a forum for the purpose of meeting this requirement is not acceptable.
    • All marketplace forums are configured to disallow new threads if you do not meet the minimum registration and post count requirements listed above.
    • An exception to the 50 post rule can be made for long time members having 100 Global Posts and 3 months as a member of a Mobile Nations site. Contact a moderator if you qualify for an exception!
    • Members must post their item to buy, sell, or trade in the most appropriate marketplace forum. Our marketplaces are for Android, BlackBerry, Windows, and iOS devices, accessories, and 'connected' technology. If you have an Android device to sell, post it on the Android Central Marketplace. If you have a BlackBerry to swap, post it on the CrackBerry Marketplace, etc.
    • WTS/WTT threads must include at least one photo uploaded within the thread itself. This ensures the item is in your possession. If possible include photos that illustrate the item in working condition. This offers peace of mind to potential buyers. Upload your photos to the thread (no links please).
    • When trading a device, posting in multiple marketplaces is accepted. For example, if you wanted to trade an Android device for a BlackBerry device, you are welcome to post in both the Android Central and CrackBerry Marketplaces. In this case, reach out to a moderator for assistance.
    • Only physical Devices and Accessories are allowed. Software, pre-paid cards, gift cards, Application codes, etc. will not be allowed.
    • Provide an accurate condition (to your best judgement) of the device you are selling (or would like to buy).
    • Selling/Including (mentioning) of taking over/continuing existing carrier contracts will not be allowed. Carrier financed or devices with carrier liens are not allowed.
    • Bumping of threads to the top of the forum is allowed once every 24 hours.
    • Do not hijack a thread to sell your own items. These posts will be deleted and/or accounts Infracted.
    • Private information can't be posted in any forum. Before you pay, get the seller's information via Private Message (PM) then email and call them to verify information.
    • Selling in an 'auction' manner (i.e.: highest bidder) or linking to items for sale on an outside site (ex: eBay) is not allowed.
    • Posting of email addresses is not allowed.
    • If you need to update your thread or adjust your selling price, please reply to the thread to announce your change. Editing of posts has been disabled to keep an accurate account of all discussion relating to the transaction.
    • Please use the ‘report post’ button to notify moderators that your sale, purchase, trade or swap has been completed. At that point a moderator will lock and archive the thread.
    • Please avoid posting pictures that clearly show your device IMEI or any info that may place you at risk for hacking or cloning.
    • Device being sold must not be under any financial obligations. If you're leasing the device or otherwise owe money on it, you cannot sell it here. If your device is found to be under financial obligations your post will be removed. Continued violations of this rule will result in an account ban.

Members that wish to list items in the Marketplace should use the following template:

Thread title: (WTS/WTT)
    Item Description:
    Price:
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:
    Condition: Refer to condition guide
    Includes:
    Item Location:
    Shipping Details: *
    Payment Options:
    Additional Info:
    Photos: **
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

* We suggest using a means of shipping that provides tracking information such as USPS with delivery confirmation, FedEx or UPS. For the extra couple bucks it is worth it to both the buyer and seller.

** Required. No web or ‘stock’ photos please. Post a picture of the item in your possession that you wish to sell.

Members wanting to buy a specific item should use the following template:

Thread title: (WTB)
    Item Description:
    Price Range:
    Condition: Refer to condition guide
    Payment Method:
    Additional Info:
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Important Notes:

All guidelines listed above are for the good of our members and community, and will be strictly enforced. Access to the marketplace is a privilege, not a right, and can be revoked at the discretion of our moderators.

Purchasing, selling, swapping or giving items away via our marketplace is done so at your own risk. Mobile Nations offers no guarantee, warranty, and will assume no liability on any transaction. Buyer and seller beware.
    Posted via CB10
    10-02-19 09:26 PM

Posted via my Passport
    Open CB10 app to forums section and it's located behind "CrackBerry Community".

Posted via CB10
    10-02-19 09:35 PM
    Thanks Ben.

Posted via my Passport
    10-02-19 09:37 PM
    Thanks Ben.

Posted via my Passport
    Are you kidding me???

Not really being serious......

Yes thank you Ben, I wasn't as helpful as I'd hoped

Posted via CB10
    10-02-19 09:39 PM
    Thanks Chuck.

Posted via my Passport
    10-02-19 09:42 PM
    Thanks Ben.

Posted via my Passport
    Make sure you read and follow the instructions Chuck quoted in his reply to you or your marketplace post may get deleted.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-19 09:43 PM
    Oh, crap! Alright, I will have to review. Not really all that mission critical. Thanks,

Posted via my Passport
    10-02-19 09:45 PM
    Oh, crap! Alright, I will have to review. Not really all that mission critical. Thanks,

Posted via my Passport
    Just copy the template, fill it in and add a follow-up post to your existing thread.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-19 09:48 PM
    Thanks Ben, but jumping through hoops for a wanted item is a little absurd. It's not that I need it, just a nice to have if possible. All good,

PS - My point is, even in our Vintage Sports Car Forums, the onus is on the seller, never the buyer or the ask, even if it's for a whole car in Vintage Collectible form.

Posted via my Passport
    Last edited by Crusader03; 10-02-19 at 10:10 PM.
    10-02-19 09:54 PM
    This is an OEM flip case, quite cheap and seems to be for the OG version:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5....c100008.m2219
    10-03-19 10:29 AM
    However, I just remembered a youtube video I had seen about this, actually a Crackberry video at that (!) and the verdict was not so favorable regarding this particular case. That was when I decided to buy a leather pouch case, obviously not original, since Blackberry never produced such a case for the Passport, unlike previous devices (including the Classic as well), but still very nicely made and with the battery save option present too. Anyway, here is the link to that video:

10-03-19 12:04 PM
    Thanks Chuck.

Posted via my Passport
    Check out this one as it appears to fit OG models or so it seems to imply.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...4383.l4275.c10
    10-03-19 01:08 PM
    However, I just remembered a youtube video I had seen about this, actually a Crackberry video at that (!) and the verdict was not so favorable regarding this particular case. That was when I decided to buy a leather pouch case, obviously not original, since Blackberry never produced such a case for the Passport, unlike previous devices (including the Classic as well), but still very nicely made and with the battery save option present too. Anyway, here is the link to that video:

Oh I see! What a daft case! Was not aware you had to stick the phone to the back cover. Thought it was like the SE edition. Was there a regular OEM flip case offered? Can't see that case selling many units. Thanks for the heads up.
    10-03-19 01:11 PM
    Check out this one as it appears to fit OG models or so it seems to imply.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...4383.l4275.c10
    Thanks Chuck. Prefer a black one. And I think it is also that daft stick your phone to it design. What were they thinking?
    10-03-19 01:13 PM
    I have the brown one. Looks great. The case sticks well. Never had any problems. Also love how the case puts the passport to sleep when it's closed

Posted via CB10
    10-03-19 01:28 PM
    I have the brown one. Looks great. The case sticks well. Never had any problems. Also love how the case puts the passport to sleep when it's closed

Posted via CB10
    Can it be removed and put back repeatedly or is it a set and forget?
    10-03-19 01:51 PM
    I have had mine for 2 years. It comes on and off when ever I access my SD card. Goes back on with out any problems. Hold very well every time

Posted via CB10
    10-03-19 03:18 PM
    Hmm, interesting! Thank you,

Posted via my Passport
    10-03-19 04:23 PM
    In my opinion, Stilgut and Tetded flip cases were better then original BB ones. Not sure if they are still available...
    10-03-19 05:46 PM
    So, need your opinion folks. Here is my Q30 Passport in a Silver Edition flip case. Obviously the case is a couple of mm's longer at the bottom with rounded corners and the flash is covered. Just wondering if it's worth it to cut out the flash access (that would be easy) or does it just look ridiculous? My OCD is not liking the case overhang at the bottom. Has anyone tried this? Let me know. Thanks, Passport OG flip case OEM-img_20191003_1617226.jpegPassport OG flip case OEM-img_20191003_1617330.jpeg
    10-03-19 06:24 PM
32 12