Also, I wouldn't say an OG to SE is an upgrade. It's more of a side grade lol

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 02:08 PM
    I have mixed opinion about keyboard of SE, Typing experience on SE is best..no comparison but I didn't like the feel to scroll on its keyboard, bit of rough feel compared to OG

Overall I feel OG has long lasting looks and feels more practical

Posted from BlackBerry Passport!!
    04-29-16 02:13 PM
    OG all day. SE is thicker and uglier IMO. The keyboard keys are mushy and shallow compared to the OG. Another gripe I have with the SE is that it HAS to be naked. With any case on, it's way too thick.

Posted via CB10
    What! No way can you call the SE ugly or fat. Mushy and shallow for you means hard keyboard on the original for everyone else. But, to each his or her own, although I would call the original classy while the SE is a design that will pass the test of time - easily up to Porsche Design standards.
    04-29-16 02:13 PM
    With OG on one hand and SE on other hand, I feel OG to be more natural to use
    I think lifted screen on both SE I tried has left me disappointed
    I would rather prefer OG in perfect condition than SE having such built issues. That screen lift thing cannt be ignored.

04-29-16 04:31 PM
    If you'd prefer to classic, choose OG, and modern, choose SE.
    04-29-16 07:24 PM
    If you'd prefer to classic, choose OG, and modern, choose SE.
    id say the opposite. the OG is starkly modern and avant garde (from the front and sides anyway), while the SE seems to be a sort of throwback to old rangefinder cameras of the 60's (i.e. leica m3). both are beautiful, and the SE certainly feels more solid and premium in hand until you notice the screen lift.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 08:03 PM
    Are you guys having screen lift issue with your passport and decided to live with it? My passport SE return has been initiated, but am still in dilema whether to return it

My SE doesn't have the screen lift. My old OG on the other hand has the screen lift due to twisting. I've had my SE since late October 2015. My OG lifted due to the frame twisting. SE seems to have a more stable frame.
    04-29-16 11:34 PM
    How on earth can we answer this for you? We don't know what �63 means to you. In order to come up with an answer for you, please tell us the following:
    * income
    * number of children
    * number of expected children
    * career goals
    * earnings potential next five years
    * rent/mortgage payment
    * monthly other expenses

Then, we can provide a reasonable answer.

Obviously the SE PP is superior. But how the heck can we determine if it's worth �63 to you????

Posted via CB10
    too much SNARK here.
    psurani likes this.
    04-30-16 12:27 AM
    I haven�t tried the OG before, but after I read through this thread, I go for SE..

For me: SE day 1, so far so good

From  PPSE
    04-30-16 06:18 AM
    Received my replacement unit from BlackBerry of SE
    It also has the screen lift issue on top right corner

I think I will drop idea of SE and stay with OG which has better build quality

Too bad you got the screen lift SE. But this problem started with the OG, then the Classic. So I guess it is unpredictable with BlackBerry this day.
    One thing though, if your SE or OG comes the original seal intact, you can be more certain that it is not a previously returned unit which could be from a screen lift reason.
    Search for the cloth peg method on this forum. A friend of my used this on the first day he received his SE regardless of whether the screen lifted or not, and has had no problem since.

Posted from my Passport
    04-30-16 10:03 AM
60 123