The Legacy OS had some often convenient and varied notifications for the holster use.
    It was nice to have no rings while in holster, but long vibrations for the phone.
    The phone was using a short vibration for BBM. there doesn't seem to be any of that right now.
    Anyone can look into the crystal ball for 2015 and see anything better for notifications on the horizon?

Now, Blackberry has brought out the OEM Holster and Seidio has two options with magnets. So, it might be safe to say that something might be happening?
    12-24-14 01:39 PM
    The Legacy OS had some often convenient and varied notifications for the holster use.
    It was nice to have no rings while in holster, but long vibrations for the phone.
    The phone was using a short vibration for BBM. there doesn't seem to be any of that right now.
    Anyone can look into the crystal ball for 2015 and see anything better for notifications on the horizon?

Now, Blackberry has brought out the OEM Holster and Seidio has two options with magnets. So, it might be safe to say that something might be happening?
    If you have a holster you can use Power Tools holster feature to set a profile when inholster and out of holster.

Power Tools - BlackBerry World
    12-24-14 02:54 PM
    That's great to hear thanks for posting.
    BUT...why do I got to buy something from Blackberry World that should already be in the Blackberry Passport????
    J_R_TheMotorMan and thedose like this.
    12-25-14 07:34 AM
    That's great to hear thanks for posting.
    BUT...why do I got to buy something from Blackberry World that should already be in the Blackberry Passport????
    You're right this should be part of the OS !!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 10:47 AM

Actually this is not quite correct! The vibration will mimic the tune that is set for that prof if want short or long vibration choose a ringtone with a short or long duration.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android side loaded on the Passport!
    dalight13 likes this.
    12-25-14 05:06 PM
    Coo coo cachoo!

Omnia>i3G>9630>9650>Droid Pro>9650>9930>i4S>i5>i5S>Passport
    Last edited by thedose; 01-05-15 at 11:41 PM.
    01-05-15 02:45 PM