What's happening to my Passport?!?

It's always resetting itself to Silent profile, without me actually going into any menu or Quick Settings.

I've even removed Silent from Quick Settings this morning, and it's still happening. I'm missing calls, which could cost me real money ...

Anyone any idea? Is there a shortcut key that I might be pressing? Or an app like Powertools or any of the profile manager apps that's interfering?

Updated to

Passport notification profile resets itself to "Silent" all the time-img_20150925_123117.png

Not actually using these apps regularly. And Power Tools only does charging light cyan, green full, and flash strobe on ring.

  Leakers' gonna leak... :-)  
    09-24-15 09:32 PM
    Both my wife and I have had this happen on our SE Passport and Z10 respectively, on this OS and on previous OSs.

That doesn't help you any, I know, but apparently there is some sort of bug or corruption.

Someone here will undoubtedly suggest doing a clean OS load without restoring the Settings. That may be all you can do. I just did that with the Z10 for a different reason, and I'm going to see if the notifications change spontaneously again on her Z10.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 09:43 PM
    Thanks. Keep us updated! :-)

  Leakers' gonna leak... :-)  
    09-24-15 09:48 PM