There are some comparison videos here, have a look:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ou-buy-989729/

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 03:08 PM
    My wife got the Note 4 at the same time I got the passport. We haven't done much direct comparing, but we did do a test the other day by playing the same youtube song through the speakers. To my surprise, the Passport blew away the Note 4. Even my wife said it sounded a lot better.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 05:41 PM
    I tried the Android experience via Notes 1-2-3, and got tired of the feeling that everything is "experimental", and we are the guinea pigs.

Posted via CB10
    chflower likes this.
    01-16-15 08:34 PM
    Is you can see I'm a Passport owner. But, I also have family and friends who ask me about phones. So here is what I tell them in this specific order of priority. First - for what are you going to use it. Second - are you in an industry or business that have or will use apps for a specific platform or it will. From there you can pinpoint which OS or platform you actually need first, then you can choose a model that you feel comfortable with and gives you the most for your particular situation.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 on AT&T
    01-16-15 11:41 PM
    Hi yasikhi

I used all the Samsung Note series 1 / 2 / 3 and 4 and finally switched to BB Passport,
    You will find glitches / issues in any system, but as for my experience there is nothing you can't handle with the Passport,
    For the the camera.. switching to (Action Mode) solve the focus issue that people always complain about
    One hand typing yes.. its not that easy, but even with Note 4 there is lots of people who can't type with one hand in the Note 4 it really depends on your hand size.

Since I switched to BB Passport.. I never looked back to Note 4 and sold it right away!
    BACK-2-BLACK likes this.
    01-17-15 12:52 AM
    I've been using the Note2 since its release. I liked it but never used the stylus as much as I thought I would. I received my Passport a couple of days ago. Best decision I've made. It's taking a bit of a learning curve but it is worth it. I'll only use the Note2 for those activities I may not be able to use the Passport for, such Netflix, Hulu, Google Drive etc., strictly wifi home use. Definitely Passport is the best phone I've used.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    01-17-15 11:10 AM
    The Note 4 comes from a different world than BB10, (Android and Samsung) and as such it is like comparing apples vs peaches... I spent almost 2 years using Samsung Galaxies and a HTC One m8 after I lost my Z10. Now I am back here with my brand new Passport and all I can say is that this has been an extraordinary change , screen and keyboard real state are astounding, and bb10 is a very solid platform.. the apps issue has disappeared with snap... so I wouldn't doubt to recommend Passport as the smartphone king...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-17-15 11:30 AM
82 ... 234