11-07-14 11:25 PM
33 12

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 02:05 PM
    But it just isn't a BlackBerry. The Hub has no equal on other OS's.

Posted via CB10
    Until apple decides to introduce it as a revolutionary way to get into your notification center at the same time claiming they invented it.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 04:07 PM
    I had a note 2 and a Z10, I replaced both with the Z30!
    I use the phone a lot for my job and definitely BlackBerry is much more productive, you do things easier at the least possible time .

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    11-07-14 04:43 PM
    Nexus 6 has no bloatware and is the pure android experience. So to those of you who are complaining about the need to root/run custom ROMs the point is mitigated by the nexus 6. Personally I think that its a better device than the Note 4, partially for that reason.
    1. Too big
    2.no micro SD card
    3. No removable battery
    4. No physical home button and only on screen keys

Root is like sudo on Linux
    11-07-14 05:19 PM
    My Note 2 seemed like a nice device but I switched promptly back to my Bold. I have Sony xperia z ultra that is useful for the web & media, but my daily driver is the q10 and sometimes I switch to the z10. Tomorrow my Passport will arrive.
    thymaster likes this.
    11-07-14 05:33 PM
    1. Too big
    2.no micro SD card
    3. No removable battery
    4. No physical home button and only on screen keys

Root is like sudo on Linux
    Its marginally bigger than the Note, if you think its too big than go with a Q10, iPhone 6, or HTC One M8. Big phones are big, and to say that the N6 is significantly bigger than the Note as a negative point is misguided in my opinion.

You can get the N6 with 64 gigs. Explain to me how you could possibly use more than that.

Removable battery is not a huge deal either, unless you are planning on keeping the phone for 2+ years. I don't see why everybody always brings this up, its just plain and simple not a big deal.

Physical home button is nice, I agree with you I think that that's a plus for the note. However, this also makes it bigger and mitigates your first point.

I don't know what "Root is like sudo on Linux". I don't know what sudo means.

Meanwhile, the N6 has this over the Note:

MUCH better build quality - I know that Samsung stepped it up with the Note 4, but its still a cheap feeling phone to me.

Stock android experience - I still think this is a plus.

Better ergonomics. Note 4's camera sticks out and the phone is not curved which is important on a big phone if you want to use it with one hand. I'll admit this is a slight plus though.

Bigger screen, and its worth it relative to the size increase. I don't have the exact numbers in front of me but its barely heavier and barely taller - and just as thin I'm pretty sure.

They're both great devices and you can't go wrong with either, but I think that the N6 is slightly better. Now the N6 vs the PP? Not sure, I'll have to wait and see when mine arrives.
    11-07-14 07:05 PM
    According to road map, BB would be able to access app that use google services soon
    What road map is this?

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 07:09 PM
    I had the note 2 and 3 for the last 2 years. I enjoyed the big screen but I realized that I didn't play games or watch movies all that much. I use my phone mostly for messaging, teamviewer, web, news and some productivity apps. So when the Passport and note 4 came out, I choose the passport, my first blackberry phone. I'm happy and more productive. Now just getting used to the keyboard as my last keyboard phone was the palm pre.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    11-07-14 11:25 PM
33 12