Does anyone have a fix for this? My Passport just made this loud sound while I was on a phone call! And I couldn't hear anything afterwards. I had to reboot for the audio to work again.
    07-25-16 09:39 AM
    Just happened again on my PP. This time, I did not reboot right away and instead checked to see what would happen afterwards. Problem is after the siren ends, the audio is dead until a reboot - cannot listen to music, cannot make calls, etc. When it happened this time, my phone was in standby, screen was off, all apps were closed. I got an email, heard the email notification and the siren sounded immediately thereafter.
    01-18-17 05:11 PM
    My PP has the same issue, it does that sound two or three times per week.....I really don't know how can this problem be fixed and I also don't think that a new one will fix the problem...really sad...any suggestions? Thanks
    01-18-17 05:16 PM
    That Siren Sound is triggered from blackberry Web if your device is stolen or uve put the device in silent and searching for your device, you may want to check by logging online I can't remember the URL

When the Siren buzzes you may press both the Volume keys to stop making the irritating sound.

 Passport Silver Edition™
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    01-18-17 05:51 PM
    Good morning all, this morning I was looking at a news video and suddenly my passport started to emit a hi pitched scream! Thinking it might blow up I quickly shut it down. Then turned it back on and all is quiet. The battery did not heat up. I haven't tried the speakers to see if they're blown. Just wondered if anyone has had something like this happen with their passport.

Posted via CB10
    unplug your sdcard. I solved of this problem

BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition SQW-100-4
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    01-20-17 05:53 PM
30 12