Hello guys,

You may probably think a responsible user would take proper care of the nice Passport (just as I have already done). To be completely honest with you, I have gone through 3 types of cases and the original screen protectors.

There is one thing for certain - nothing compares to the feeling when using the phone without any protectors and cases, as its ingenious design is fully revealed when no protective accessories are used. Now my work with the device is more fluent and enjoyable. Have you had such occasions and 'changes'?

Regards,
    Radoslav
    01-28-19 05:36 PM
    I too used to wear cases on my Passport, but like you felt like I was covering up the beauty and feel of this device. So I went naked and never went back. This device is best on its own. Plus it's built like a tank. I've dropped mine and apart from a very minor scuff, it still looks and acts just like new.

Long live the Passport!

Posted via CB10
    01-28-19 08:51 PM
    Haven't had a case on my Passports since new. Fell in a river with first one in my pocket, a case wouldn't have saved that. Second one has also been without case it's whole life. It's a little worn on the edges where the red and black paint has worn off.

It looks a little aged but that's part of its charm now!

Posted via CB10
    01-29-19 01:53 AM
    Mine when not used is always in this pouch

Posted via CB10
    01-29-19 03:58 AM
    BTW I have just realised that I am able to browse while listening to YouTube music minimised in desktop mode (better late than never).
    01-29-19 07:28 AM
    I carry it in the case/pouch always. But I agree about "the feeling". When at home, I use my PP SE "naked" mostly. Especially after I bought the craddle for it.
    01-30-19 05:12 PM