I'm not sure if this has been posted previously, but it's a shot from the CBC website during coverage of the recent Canadian federal election, clearly showing a Passport being used for photography or video recording. Oh, and that's using the Android CBC app on my Passport, from which I took the screenshot.

Passport in the news-img_20151016_001653.png

Posted via CB10
    Danny Ocean and brian4591 like this.
    10-22-15 10:49 PM
    Nice find!

And it's good to see CBC using some Canadian product placement! I'm betting the photographer is a fellow CB member. Probably held his own Passport out to get the shot!

It's actually an exciting time for Canada with our new PM. Hopefully he continues his dad's legacy as he should.
    10-22-15 11:40 PM
    Omg, I hope for anything but him continuing his father's legacy. He was the most divisive PM of all time. Because of his National Energy Program the Liberal Party of Canada is still unelectable in most parts of the West three decades later!

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 10:06 AM
    Omg, I hope for anything but him continuing his father's legacy. He was the most divisive PM of all time. Because of his National Energy Program the Liberal Party of Canada is still unelectable in most parts of the West three decades later!

Posted via CB10
    Agree. He scares me and apparently from the results of the election, just about everyone else in Alberta. But he scares me less than the NDP. Although not by a wide margin.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 12:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    17 seats in BC. He said he wouldn't use western resources to prop up eastern Canada.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 12:35 AM
    Just 22 seats out of 90 in the three provinces (if my addition is correct).

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 10:17 AM