Hey Guys,

I'm going to be visiting NYC in a week for a New Years/late birthday trip and was wondering if anyone knew anywhere there was on on display to try out? I've been enamored with the Passport since it's release but living in the Carolinas haven't even seen one in person. I think I read somewhere about an AT&T store in Manhattan having one but I'm not sure if that was true or just a rumor. If they aren't on display anywhere if a member would be kind enough to meet up somewhere public so I can try it for a few minutes that works also. I'd like to think I've been on here enough years to be semi-legit.

Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by cbosdell; 12-23-14 at 02:05 AM.
    12-23-14 12:52 AM
    Hey BlackBerry!

Are you listening?

Pay attention!!

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 01:09 AM
    At&T doesn't carry it yet and as far as I know there is no BlackBerry store in NYC. (I do live here.) So, no.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 03:02 AM
    Never seen or heard of one in stores
    But maybe you'll see me on the streets :^)

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 03:28 AM
    Just go ahead and buy one you will not be disappointed!
    12-23-14 03:57 AM
    No carrier in the states has one, YET!

Maybe someone on here thats in NYC could meet up with you at some point? If I was a little closer to NYC I should would try and meet up with you, but I'm an 8 hour drive away.
    12-23-14 05:02 AM
    I posted this on another thread, but check out mobile city in downtown NYC

http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wire...sp?ParentID=26

They sell unlocked phones including blackberry and they have the passport. They may have one out of box for you to try out.

*i'm not an employee nor friends of ownership. Just happy with my purchases there of various unlocked blackberry phones.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 05:04 AM
    I live in small village type town in UK. We do not have a single phone shop in it. Also, I couldn't find single passport in any near phone shop at all. So I have ordered it directly from amazon.

BEST DECISION EVER

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    geekaren likes this.
    12-23-14 05:05 AM
    Does anyone have an idea of the total Passport sales in America? I haven't seen ONE unit anywhere since its release. How about the other countries that it currently isn't available? It's obvious that Blackberry has turned their back on the countries that sales has tanked.
    12-23-14 05:24 AM
    Does anyone have an idea of the total Passport sales in America? I haven't seen ONE unit anywhere since its release. How about the other countries that it currently isn't available? It's obvious that Blackberry has turned their back on the countries that sales has tanked.
    It took me almost 4 months to see iphone 6

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    12-23-14 09:58 AM
    B&H Photo has them on their web site, in stock for pickup at the NY store. Not sure if they have a demo.

BlackBerry Passport 32GB Smartphone PASSPORT-BLACK B&H Photo
    cbosdell likes this.
    12-23-14 10:23 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion of checking B&H photo. They had one on display so I got to try it out for about a half hour. My interest in the passport was fading but that rekindled it. The build quality is amazing and the device is very fluid with the processor and ram compared to my Z30. Now to find a deal on one haha.
    01-01-15 01:44 PM