What are your guys opinions for must have apps on the passport from snap (android). I'm trying to figure out what apps I don't have but I should have.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    03-21-16 11:36 AM
    My answer is if you don't miss it why install it. The more stuff you have on your device, the slower and poorer it will perform over time, especially as you add android apps. Over time you will discover apps that will be very useful and apps that you RARELY even open. It is just a natural evolution--let it happen. That being said, I guess I will give you ONE app recommendation, and that is a good backup app whether it is a native app or android app from google play. I personally think Ultimate Backup (from BBW) is worth the price.
    03-21-16 11:43 AM
    Thank you! What about social apps such as Facebook, Twitter, insta, snapchat. Are they better from the BlackBerry world or Android apk.

I've had my phone for a year now, just trying to figure out what I may be missing haha. Any worthy speed booster apps for cleaning cache and what not.

03-21-16 12:40 PM
    I have tons of apps on my phone. Many I don't use and my phone isn't slow. I still should delete a lot of them though.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 06:19 PM
    Edit.
    Wrong thread, sorry.
    03-22-16 07:42 PM
    Thank you! What about social apps such as Facebook, Twitter, insta, snapchat. Are they better from the BlackBerry world or Android apk.

Personally I would try and use native apps from BBW. Always good to support the devs there too :-)

Facebook = Face 10
    Twitter = Blaq
    Instagram = iGrann

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 01:50 AM