I was in a meeting, I opened up my Passport's browser and this god awful notification came from no where - and nothing I've heard before. Truly bizarre. Not sure how I can find out what it was, looked into notifications and don't even see that noise anywhere.

Any app that logs events? I sometimes have the occasional green light (email for my HUB++ app) illuminate and there are no new emails or vibrations with no new notifications.

Haunted?
    04-23-15 07:04 PM
    That's probably your boss... reminding you that you are in a meeting and that 'no mobile phone is allowed to use'...

Posted via CB10
    Hazo and Thor1972 like this.
    04-23-15 08:54 PM
    I've been getting phantom notification sounds for the past month or so. I expect it's Hub++. I only use Hub++ for email alerts, and those are the only sounds that are made when there isn't really a notification available.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 09:25 PM
    I've been getting phantom notification sounds for the past month or so. I expect it's Hub++. I only use Hub++ for email alerts, and those are the only sounds that are made when there isn't really a notification available.

Posted via CB10
    Sadly 10.3.1 has brought phantom notifications for me. No third party apps either.
    If I leave a notification unattended for long enough it will randomly notify me again when it feels like it
    04-23-15 09:36 PM
    Sadly 10.3.1 has brought phantom notifications for me. No third party apps either.
    If I leave a notification unattended for long enough it will randomly notify me again when it feels like it
    I'm glad others are experiencing this too. Was beginning to think I was losing it
    04-23-15 09:55 PM
    It's a video automatically playing in the browser.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 11:24 PM
    It's a video automatically playing in the browser.

Posted via CB10
    Definitely a good assumption, I had a few tabs opened, but nothing playing anything... My silent profile, can that not be change to set the media volume to 0 as well? I don't seem to see that option tin there
    04-24-15 12:59 AM
    I was in a meeting, I opened up my Passport's browser and this god awful notification came from no where - and nothing I've heard before. Truly bizarre. Not sure how I can find out what it was, looked into notifications and don't even see that noise anywhere.

Any app that logs events? I sometimes have the occasional green light (email for my HUB++ app) illuminate and there are no new emails or vibrations with no new notifications.

Haunted?
    Bug in hub++

 Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.1.2708 Rogers Wireless
    04-24-15 02:40 AM
    Definitely a good assumption, I had a few tabs opened, but nothing playing anything... My silent profile, can that not be change to set the media volume to 0 as well? I don't seem to see that option tin there
    I also dream of having this option. Sadly it's not there.
    04-25-15 09:48 AM