Hey guys.

Do you think it's worth to skip the awesome Passport and wait for Manitoba ? Would you do that if you were me ? I know it's different devices but I'm worried I might get Passport as its released and then one year later comes the Manitoba which seems to be 64 bit device with some neat speccs and full HD full touch 5,2inch display (which I like since my device before Q10 was Note2 and I kinda miss the big screen now and then)....anybody else having the same dilema ? My biggest issue will be the lack of patience I guess :/

+ Manitoba is a rumour yet -nothing confirmed :/
    06-29-14 07:15 AM
    Manitoba = Z3 LTE

Not worth waiting for if u ask me

Posted via My Beast Q10
    06-29-14 07:19 AM
    Aw then what's the rumoured device about the Q3 of 2015 ?
    06-29-14 07:21 AM
    06-29-14 07:23 AM
    You just broke my dreams man....thanks for the reply tho....now I've got my gaze set on that sweet Passport and I'll wet dream about it until it gets released so I'll prolly throw all my "saving for a car" money on it hahaha

BB ftw
    06-29-14 07:30 AM
    You just broke my dreams man....thanks for the reply tho....now I've got my gaze set on that sweet Passport and I'll wet dream about it until it gets released so I'll prolly throw all my "saving for a car" money on it hahaha

BB ftw
    Sorry man, those threads broke my dream too. Which is why I created this thread. http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=942455

Lol let's see what rumors surface, and soon I hope!

Posted via My Beast Q10
    06-29-14 07:33 AM
    Sorry man, those threads broke my dream too. Which is why I created this thread. So No High-End Full Touch Rumors? - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Lol let's see what rumors surface, and soon I hope!

Posted via My Beast Q10
    rumors, rumors rumors....

If BlackBerry doesn't come out with a Z10 & Z30 replacement soon... I'm not sure how they can expect BES12 to do very well. I'm not sure a Z3 is going to WOW anyone. Sure in regulated enterprise where they lock the devices down to phone calls and email only it will be an ok fit. But for the rest of enterprise where companies are issuing new iPhones 5S and Galaxy S5 to employees and giving them the option to chose.... it would be a wast to add the Z3 - if any carrier bother to add it to their line up. Can see it being like the Z30...
    06-30-14 08:46 AM
    Both!

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3175 O2 UK
    06-30-14 03:40 PM
    They will sure bring a better full touch phone... but I think next year Because Chen will bring back the keyboard... and that is no bad idea... and he want to bring BlackBerry phones to people which don't have much money... -> z3 LTE... and hey guys we have a great full touch -> the z30... so keep calm and wait for next year
    07-01-14 02:22 AM
    rumors, rumors rumors....

If BlackBerry doesn't come out with a Z10 & Z30 replacement soon... I'm not sure how they can expect BES12 to do very well. I'm not sure a Z3 is going to WOW anyone. Sure in regulated enterprise where they lock the devices down to phone calls and email only it will be an ok fit. But for the rest of enterprise where companies are issuing new iPhones 5S and Galaxy S5 to employees and giving them the option to chose.... it would be a wast to add the Z3 - if any carrier bother to add it to their line up. Can see it being like the Z30...
    You do realize that BES12s strength lies within its multi plattform compatibility incl Windows Phone, right? It's BlackBerrys foot in the closing enterprise door - so companies issuing iPhones, Galaxys and Lumias aren't a problem at all for BlackBerry. On a more important note, all these companies can always back-deploy new BlackBerry devices as well. It's not BlackBerry vs. BYOD anymore.
    07-01-14 03:12 AM
    Get the passport if you are looking for a high end flagship from BlackBerry.

May be BlackBerry may release a high end by end of 2015,however it would be based on the response from the classic and passport sales.Only time will tell

Posted from my Black Beast Q10
    RodolfoAP likes this.
    07-01-14 04:11 AM
    I live in Manitoba... lol
    07-10-14 06:02 PM
    I live in Manitoba... lol
    And I've already got a conventional passport. How weird is that?

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247 O2 UK
    07-11-14 12:13 AM
    you guys are sitting for so long in the Passport Forums that you dig such old posts like mine and reply to them ? I do that too hahah
    07-12-14 04:00 AM