Every once in a blue moon my BlackBerry Passport beeps as if a stopwatch timer went off. There's no predicting when it happens and I've checked my clocks and nothing shows anything is on. Does anyone else had this problem?

Posted via CB10
    11-28-16 02:40 PM
    Just to confirm and ask the stupid questions. Have you checked your alarm settings? Have you checked the stopwatch and timer settings? Are you sure it is not a notification for something else (calendar invite, email, sms, messenger app, any other app notification, etc.)?

I don't have this issue so will need to have more information to understand what it could be.
    11-28-16 05:40 PM
    I don't have that problem with SE. You may need to check some of your setting

Posted via CB10
    11-28-16 06:21 PM
    No problem here. Check your settings.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    11-28-16 11:56 PM
    Went through and checked every setting again. There were a few Hub notifications on for a few apps but nothing that would make a sound. I haven't heard anything in a while but like I said, it happens at random with no notification of what it's for or why the sound went off.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-16 04:14 AM
    Went through and checked every setting again. There were a few Hub notifications on for a few apps but nothing that would make a sound. I haven't heard anything in a while but like I said, it happens at random with no notification of what it's for or why the sound went off.

Posted via CB10
    That's the NSA listening to you, and your secure BlackBerry is warning you lol.
    Zeratul57 likes this.
    11-29-16 06:13 AM