Actually I don't have any question.But I want say something.Since i saw BB passport,m in love with the design.i desperately want to buy passport,but i couldn't buy it just becoz it has BB10.Will BB can launch Passport again with Android system?I wish they could do this.Becoz the design of KEYone didn't impress me and many others,as BB passport design impressed us.We still hope BB passport will launch again with Android.please reply me on sujay.patil21@gmail.com. Thanx .
    03-31-17 03:52 PM
    Actually I don't have any question.But I want say something.Since i saw BB passport,m in love with the design.i desperately want to buy passport,but i couldn't buy it just becoz it has BB10.Will BB can launch Passport again with Android system?I wish they could do this.Becoz the design of KEYone didn't impress me and many others,as BB passport design impressed us.We still hope BB passport will launch again with Android.please reply me on sujay.patil21@gmail.com. Thanx .
    There is no chance that passport could run android because of square screen. Only rectangular screens will work. If passport became taller, it defeats the purpose and would be too tall. Sorry. That's reality.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-17 06:46 PM
    This guy created his profile 3 hours ago to rave on the passport. Twice today. Is something going on?

Posted via CB10
    kunz1925shooter likes this.
    03-31-17 06:58 PM
    Love too

 BlackBerry Passport SE SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2205
    03-31-17 08:14 PM
    Love my SE

Posted via CB10
    03-31-17 09:45 PM
    This guy created his profile 3 hours ago to rave on the passport. Twice today. Is something going on?

Posted via CB10
    Haha,it is probably some ploy...

"Emergency Calls Only", on an INFECTED Passport.
    04-01-17 10:19 AM

Posted via CB10
    Maybe you could show him the supposed "Rick's Flashtool" to get him an android Passport like you have claimed in other threads?
    04-01-17 10:20 AM
    How is it that Rick could run it and BlackBerry can't do it? Something ain't right...
    04-01-17 10:50 AM
    How is it that Rick could run it and BlackBerry can't do it? Something ain't right...
    Must be a wizard or something. He's been mentioning it in other threads but shows ZERO proof. With the users of the BlackBerry support forums being directed to CB, I don't want lies being spread.
    04-01-17 02:41 PM
    No, rumors aren't helpful.

However, I would wonder if the square screen is an impediment what with the incredibly handy runtime on Passport displaying over 100 android apps on that display perfectly.

I am not a programmer at all. I just wonder if the whole thing about Android on a Passport device is really so impossible at all. I for one would pay a fee for an upgrade to prolong the life of my Passport.

For now I use the Priv...
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    04-01-17 02:48 PM

However, I would wonder if the square screen is an impediment what with the incredibly handy runtime on Passport displaying over 100 android apps on that display perfectly.

I am not a programmer at all. I just wonder if the whole thing about Android on a Passport device is really so impossible at all. I for one would pay a fee for an upgrade to prolong the life of my Passport.

I have to agree. Out of the dozens of android apps I've downloaded on Passport, only one hasn't scaled properly. The rest adapt perfectly to the square screen.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-17 03:29 PM
    I have to agree. Out of the dozens of android apps I've downloaded on Passport, only one hasn't scaled properly. The rest adapt perfectly to the square screen.

Posted via CB10
    Which one?
    04-01-17 03:30 PM
    Which one?
    Runtastic Heart Rate Pro. But all you have to do to fix it is swipe down from the top and change the screen setting to "zoomed out full screen". Then it's perfect. So in reality, there are no apps that can't adapt.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-17 03:34 PM
    Runtastic Heart Rate Pro. But all you have to do to fix it is swipe down from the top and change the screen setting to "zoomed out full screen". Then it's perfect. So in reality, there are no apps that can't adapt.

Posted via CB10
    I would wonder then if the square rendering was part of the runtime or native to the bb10 OS... that might be the reason and Google might limit the rendering engine... anyone know?
    04-01-17 03:41 PM

I have somewhat of a problem with one app... the Dice with Buddies game. There was an update which rendered the app to be in a landscape mode, and was very small in the screen, so I had to find an older apk to downgrade. With this older version, sometimes the game freezes my phone, and if I am playing a timed "daily duel" (3 minute turn limit), I will be stuck and lose. Not a huge deal, but I am enjoying playing the DwB on an android budget phone over playing it on my Passport.
    04-01-17 05:29 PM
    All the Android apps with the exception of Snapchat worked on my Passport. The swipe down scale button helped out a lot.
    04-01-17 07:36 PM
    No chance in hell, but if you can live within the app boundaries of BB10, it's a really decent OS, with many features built in which would require additional apps in other platforms. Think of it as your work without distractions device. You could use an older device for the other apps you need.
    04-01-17 07:51 PM
    Love my Passport SE! I have DTEK 60, Priv, and KeyOne. However, I keep finding myself back on Passport. For those looking for Android on the Passport, I point out that part of its awesomeness is BB10!
    06-26-17 03:25 AM
    Android? Why? BB10 Passport is awesome. Android will kill it.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-17 05:12 AM
    I "upgraded" from an AT&T edition to the SE and the ONLY complaint I have is that the SE doesn't have wireless charging. Other than that minor issue the SE is awesome!

Posted via CB10
    06-26-17 09:27 AM