Quite annoying and never happened with my Q10...Don't know if the Passport uses a Bluetooth protocol different from the Q10 (that my car doesn't support for example?)

Just read on the BlackBerry site what I find a strange troubleshhoting response for this issue:

"Move your BlackBerry device to another location in your vehicle or turn your device to face another direction. The location of your device's antenna in relation to your car kit's Bluetooth antenna may affect the Bluetooth connection."

Will have to try it out tomorrow! Please share any similar experiences! Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 03:18 PM
    Have you tried removing all devices from your car system. Remove the car from the passport reboot and re pair?
    01-25-15 03:20 PM
    No such problem. I connected my Passport to a rental car.
    The only problem is that the bluetooth connection is insecure and your car and whoever hacks its bluetooth can access your phone.
    01-25-15 03:56 PM
    Quite annoying and never happened with my Q10...Don't know if the Passport uses a Bluetooth protocol different from the Q10 (that my car doesn't support for example?)

Just read on the BlackBerry site what I find a strange troubleshhoting response for this issue:

"Move your BlackBerry device to another location in your vehicle or turn your device to face another direction. The location of your device's antenna in relation to your car kit's Bluetooth antenna may affect the Bluetooth connection."

Will have to try it out tomorrow! Please share any similar experiences! Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    Had the opposite experience. My Q10 did it to me. Audio streaming cut out, didn't connect and other issues.

Passport is behaving... :-)

The only trouble I'm having, the first second or two of every turn-by-turn navigation audio hint is cut off..

  HaPPy Australia Day 2015 - come and visit, mate...!  
    01-25-15 07:23 PM
    My classic won't even connect :s
    01-25-15 07:28 PM