Hi everyone,

A passport user from France is looking for a little help,

I bought my phone on Ebay and the last owner did not gave me the ID and pass. So it worked just fine until i applied a uptade 1 week ago. I'm now stucked on the blackberry ID verification screen, i suppose my only chance is to factory reset the phone... How to factory reset the phone knowing that it is locked on this screen ?

I suppose there is an "unofficial" way to taking care of this issue.

Thank you in advance and greetings from France !
    09-23-15 05:15 AM
    Three options
    Get the sellers ID and Password
    Return the phone for a refund
    Or find the sexiest pile of papers and set the phone on top of them.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" from Adam Savage
    ckch likes this.
    09-23-15 05:27 AM
    When you attempt to login with the wrong information, does it says you have 1/10 tries remaining? If it does, do that 9 more times and it should wipe itself. I'm not sure if it will do that on this screen, or just the lock screen.

Also you could hook it up to a PC and use BlackBerry Link and factory reset.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    09-23-15 05:28 AM
    Tu dois soit :

- contacter le vendeur pour qu'il te donne ses identifiants.
    - contacter le vendeur pour qu'il dsactive le Passport de ses tlphones sur protect.blackberry.com

Aprs tu pourras enregistrer le tlphone avec tes identifiants propres.
    09-23-15 05:33 AM
    When you attempt to login with the wrong information, does it says you have 1/10 tries remaining? If it does, do that 9 more times and it should wipe itself. I'm not sure if it will do that on this screen, or just the lock screen.

Also you could hook it up to a PC and use BlackBerry Link and factory reset.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    It is already wiped
    I can't hook it up with blackberry link because i'm stuck on a screen where they are asking the ID.
    09-23-15 10:35 AM
    No way to contact the seller, it was 1 year ago

But I went to a phone repair store and they said they had a solution but the solution wasn't legal ...
    09-23-15 10:37 AM
    If you're on 10.3.2.xxxx then without the sellers ID its an expensive paperweight.

The latest software release has built in security which means you can't get around it, you can't even revert to an earlier OS release.

You only have one option to find the seller and get them to help you.

Posted via CB10 using my Passport SQW100-1 running 10.3.2.2639
    09-23-15 10:48 AM
    No way to contact the seller, it was 1 year ago

But I went to a phone repair store and they said they had a solution but the solution wasn't legal ...
    Si l'update dont tu parle est 10.3.2, alors la seule solution c'est que l'ancien propritaire te donne son BlackBerry ID et le mot de passe, ou qu'il dsactive le tlphone de BlackBerry Protect.

Le technicien qui tu a parl qui te dit qu'il y a une solution te raconte des bobards. Je serais trs tonn qu'il soit en mesure de hack le systme de BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 11:01 AM
    Si l'update dont tu parle est 10.3.2, alors la seule solution c'est que l'ancien propritaire te donne son BlackBerry ID et le mot de passe, ou qu'il dsactive le tlphone de BlackBerry Protect.

Le technicien qui tu a parl qui te dit qu'il y a une solution te raconte des bobards. Je serais trs tonn qu'il soit en mesure de hack le systme de BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Ok merci beaucoup !

Thanks all, i've got the idea : my phone is lost
    09-23-15 11:16 AM