I should have known better. All was well until.... I was trying to sync some photos using Blackberry Link onto my new Passport. I was using link and I got into one of those loops where it just didn't work. So I stopped the process, tried to install photos onto my old memory card, reformatted the card on my iMac and somehow some of the pics associated with the card got wiped out of my iPhoto library for good. For all I know I many have inadvertently deleted them from the library. But I sure as heck didn't intend to. I always have had trouble with BB link. Still do.
    10-11-14 08:05 AM
    Sorry to hear about your troubles. I've, unfortunately, heard mostly negative reviews of BlackBerry Link. While the idea of having an iTunes-like experience on any other platform would be great, it actually can be a huge hassle. Not even iTunes is that great, it's buggy and slow as hell sometimes.

The benefit of BlackBerry though, is that you can hook up your device to a PC and use it like a USB stick and move your files right into the folders that you want. In the future, I would suggest just doing things the good ole' "drag & drop" way.
    10-11-14 08:15 AM