Hey I have the Passport SQW100-1 world edition and thought this would be a good place to discuss what accessories are accessible or compatible with all the Passport models.

I for one am a little confused as to whether all the screens are exactly the same. I purchased a screen protector and it is a thick one which ends up not conforming to the bevel on the sides of the screen. I see many on ebay that sat AT&T compatible but would assume fits mine as well.

Would love some clarification from anyone.

Also I just purchased an adapter cord to connect my Passport to my tv's hdmi port but it was not advertised to work with my phone. I think they just did not know or care to check. Will be checking to see if it works as soon as it arrives.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 12:56 PM
    Passport line of phones-img_20150818_135658.png

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 12:57 PM
    If your Passport is the AT&T version, it is different than the original one which is often referred to as "unlocked". When purchasing cases or screen protectors, you have to make sure they are for your version of the phone.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 01:04 PM
    I'm not sure the adapter will work. MHL and Slimport (which is what the Passport has) are different implementations.
    08-18-15 01:07 PM
    I heard that all the screen sizes are exactly the same. Has anyone found different?

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 01:59 PM
    I'm not sure the adapter will work. MHL and Slimport (which is what the Passport has) are different implementations.
    ^^^This-- not going to work, you're going to need a Slimport to HDMI adapter.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 02:10 PM
    Here are the specifications:

Passport line of phones-img_20150818_191456.png

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 06:15 PM
    ^^^This-- not going to work, you're going to need a Slimport to HDMI adapter.

Posted via CB10
    You were right.
    I plugged it in and it didn't even charge
    Didn't recognize a connection at all actually.
    Sucks! Guess I'll move on to a slim port or a netgear PTV3000

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 06:54 PM
    I just purchased the Microsoft display adapter from Amazon. It connected flawlessly and works great!!! Highly recommend!!!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by miker476; 08-19-15 at 06:58 AM.
    08-19-15 06:04 AM
    I just purchased the Microsoft display adapter from Amazon. It connected flawlessly and works great!!! Highly recommend!!!

Posted via CB10
    I will definitely check that out Thank you for the tip

I have been checking all over the internet and all I can find is that all the screen sizes are the same so I imagine any screen protector you buy for any passport will be interchangeable. I assume the think one I bought was simply a poor design not taking into consideration the beveled edges on the sides.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 07:06 AM
    Well I got a few screen protectors in today and since no one can definitely confirm the screen comparability for all Passport models I just want to say one screen protector I got was too stiff and wide so I cut the sides with an exacto knife and voila. Works perfect. Just got a new set of three in today and they were all narrow and fit perfect. I think it's just different manufacturers not conforming to best design and fit. But that's just a guess.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 11:38 PM
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EPM...UvbUpU11880388

This is what I purchased. Works perfectly and comes with everything needed to connect. One time purchase.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 12:26 AM
    Wow nice price also. Yes I have been looking at one but then I have to get a HDMI cord as well and not sure if I can get that at the dollar store.

I'm still deciding between that one and the PTV3000 by netgear. It's a little more expensive but no cords and you can sit on your couch cable free.

Thank you for letting me know it definitely works.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 06:59 AM
    Wow nice price also. Yes I have been looking at one but then I have to get a HDMI cord as well and not sure if I can get that at the dollar store.

I'm still deciding between that one and the PTV3000 by netgear. It's a little more expensive but no cords and you can sit on your couch cable free.

Thank you for letting me know it definitely works.

Posted via CB10
    The one I posted includes a 6 foot HDMI cable. Everything you need is included for HDMI out. :-)

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    08-26-15 08:34 AM