Anyone have a chance to test their Passport with Lexus Enform Apps. I'm waiting for AT&T to come around and am currently having bad luck with this app on my Q10.

It fails to connect to the vehicle at all. Can't tell if it's a BlackBerry thing or just a poor android app. The reviews are dreadful though they don't seem to have the same issue I have with it never connecting.

Anyways, any luck with the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 10:09 PM
    Sounds like a no but just in case... bump.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 08:04 AM
    Yea, I think it's the way the Lex Apps were written.. My Z10 doesn't work well in my IS FSport either! Lex really prefers iOS

Graduated with my Bachelor's Degree in Cyber Security As the Valedictorian...... Swiped from the Ever So Awesome White Berry Z10 10.2.1.1925 on CB10
    10-21-14 08:40 PM
    Thanks for posting your experience. Magically today, it connected. I disconnected immediately and attempted a second connect which also worked. I'm going to keep an eye on it and hope for the best. Having Pandora and Yelp through the navi is really helpful.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 10:34 PM
    Has anyone tried to use the Android version on the Passport? Just bought a new IS 250 F-Sport and getting the car on Monday and would like to know if this app is working.

Cheers!
    04-18-15 08:03 PM
    Has anyone tried to use the Android version on the Passport? Just bought a new IS 250 F-Sport and getting the car on Monday and would like to know if this app is working.

Cheers!
    Probably picking up an IS 350 F sport this month. Did you have any luck with your car and the Lexus apps? Wondering if some of the 10.3.2. builds have been better.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 05:18 PM
    Welcomed fellow Lexusboys!!!

College Valedictorian.. I.T. Pro... Red Passport on 10.3.1.2576 on ATT.. SoFlo... #LexusBoys #TeamVossen ...... #TeamVySol
    06-22-15 06:42 PM
    Hi Jonty12,

No luck and then finally realize that the service is not available in Canada!!
    I was able to install them though!!! :-)

let me know how you make out on your end!!

Cheers!

Probably picking up an IS 350 F sport this month. Did you have any luck with your car and the Lexus apps? Wondering if some of the 10.3.2. builds have been better.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 12:56 PM
    Update... I got the car last week. Tried the apps. All the enform (non-subscription) apps seem to work. I can see OpenTable, Pandora etc.

As for bluetooth... works really well. I can run SiriusXM on my Z30 and display program information on the dash and gauge cluster as well we skip to previous/next program with the car controls. Similar with Pandora etc.

Only oddities, are related to mail and SMS. I can't get my exchange account to appear in the message list (this may be a security thing from my administrator). I can get my Gmail accounts just fine. Also, SMS doesn't seem to pop-up, but I may need to play with settings for that.

Overall, pretty impressed with Phone integration with the Z30 using Android apps.
    08-17-15 04:19 PM
    My Exhange (thru 365) account works.. sometimes it doesn't but 95% of the time it works... my SMS account works when it wants to

College Valedictorian.. I.T. Pro... Red Passport on 10.3.1.2576 on ATT.. SoFlo... #LexusBoys #TeamVossen ...... #TeamVySol
    08-17-15 05:32 PM