I just emailed khacten wanting to order. It's still pretty early in Vietnam right now, but I'm hoping to hear from them by tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-28-14 08:21 PM
    Thanks. Did you get yours yet? If so how's the fit? Too tight? How much to ship and where?

Posted via CB10
    I have mine. It cost 25 USD plus another 8 USD to ship to the UK. Took about a week to arrive.

I don't actually have my Passport yet so I can't comment on the fit but I can confirm that it has a sleeper magnet, placed 1 cm up from the bottom front.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 01:22 AM
    I have mine. It cost 25 USD plus another 8 USD to ship to the UK. Took about a week to arrive.

I don't actually have my Passport yet so I can't comment on the fit but I can confirm that it has a sleeper magnet, placed 1 cm up from the bottom front.

Posted via CB10
    Hows the leather etc? Is it hard or soft? Quite like the cases but unsure on pulling the trigger yet.
    11-29-14 04:33 AM
    Hows the leather etc? Is it hard or soft? Quite like the cases but unsure on pulling the trigger yet.
    It's quite soft. Much softer than the leather of my OEM Z10 pouch.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 07:39 AM
    I want that backing so bad!

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 08:02 AM
    Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 12:01 PM
    It's quite soft. Much softer than the leather of my OEM Z10 pouch.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the update. Is the whole pouch easily flexible, like it provides no support. Or does it have a sort of stiff backing as the z10 pouch does.

And for the leather, is it good quality or does it seem cheap. The z10 pouch leather was decent but I've seen some other pouches where the leather feels really cheap almost like plastic.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 10:57 AM
    The Vaja folio style case has got to be the slickest Passport Leather I've seen. It's a bit steep, but looks to be amazing quality and are built to order.
    12-03-14 11:25 AM
    Thanks for the update. Is the whole pouch easily flexible, like it provides no support. Or does it have a sort of stiff backing as the z10 pouch does.

And for the leather, is it good quality or does it seem cheap. The z10 pouch leather was decent but I've seen some other pouches where the leather feels really cheap almost like plastic.

Posted via CB10
    The pouch is much more flexible than the one for the Z10. I don't have a Passport yet to test it out but I think it will be fine and offer adequate protection.

I don't think the leather is of the same quality some of the other more expensive pouches but that's to be expected. Don't forget, it only cost $25! However, I will say that the leather is nice and not all all cheap or plastic looking.

I hope this helps...

Posted via CB10
    INTz likes this.
    12-03-14 02:21 PM
    The pouch is much more flexible than the one for the Z10. I don't have a Passport yet to test it out but I think it will be fine and offer adequate protection.

I don't think the leather is of the same quality some of the other more expensive pouches but that's to be expected. Don't forget, it only cost $25! However, I will say that the leather is nice and not all all cheap or plastic looking.

I hope this helps...

Posted via CB10
    Eagle did you get your passport? How are you liking the case? Care to share some pictures?

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 12:44 PM
    Passport Leather Accessories-img_20141221_204405.jpg
    Passport Leather Accessories-img_20141221_204207.jpg
    Passport Leather Accessories-img_20141221_204123.jpg

Finally gave in and got my Passport last week. Absolutely awesome device. The case is great as well. Sleeper magnet does its job and the notification LED clearly visible. An all round success!

Posted via CB10 on my Passport
    12-21-14 02:51 PM
    Finally gave in and got my Passport last week. Absolutely awesome device. The case is great as well. Sleeper magnet does its job and the notification LED clearly visible. An all round success!

Thank you for the reply. Does the bottom have a cutout for the usb i see something there. Also what is the inside like? Swede or some soft material?

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 04:27 PM
    Passport Leather Accessories-img_20141221_164741.jpg

Here is mine. Python baby!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 04:48 PM
    Here is the back. FYI, the inside is either suede or microsuede.

Passport Leather Accessories-img_20141221_164847.jpg

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 04:49 PM
    These cases look really nice except for one thing.

From the pictures there does not seem to be a cut out for the notification LED.

Can anyone who has got one of these cases confirm if this is correct.

If I can see the LED then I am very tempted to get one as it seems that we will be waiting forever for an OEM Pouch.

The flip case that I got from tetded has a hole where the red light is visible when closed! This case is better as its attached to a shell case as part of the flip case unlike t he oem version that has adhecive!

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 05:32 PM
    Thank you for the reply. Does the bottom have a cutout for the usb i see something there. Also what is the inside like? Swede or some soft material?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, there is a cutout at the bottom for the USB. It's actually very useful for sticking your finger in to push the phone up to help slide it out of pouch. It�s a beautiful fit! The inside is just soft leather I think.

12-21-14 05:32 PM
91 ... 234