i would sell my grandmother if you have any infos about a leather back for the Q10 !!!
    11-08-14 12:15 PM
    you can get access to products for all blackberry 10 devices from Khacten.com if they agree to ship to your country

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 12:25 PM
    Only if you live in Vietnam, or can read Vietnamese.
    11-08-14 12:56 PM
    Only if you live in Vietnam, or can read Vietnamese.

Hmm. I have many sads now
    EsJayDee likes this.
    11-08-14 01:08 PM
    You guys can see these products if you go to Facebook and search "Khacten.com". I don't have enough posts to be able to post links yet.

These are from Viet Nam though.

I'm in Canada but I was so lucky that I have a friend visit me so I can get my hand on these. The company said they can ship to Taipei but I don't know about other countries.

Price for the leather back is about $5 and the holster is $25. Plus they can engrave whatever you want for another $2 (the BlackBerry logo was engraved)

P.s. Should I updated these to my first post or leave it here? I found it great to be able to buy these since I don't like the official leather flip.
    Is the leather back like sticker that glue on the real back?

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 02:56 PM
    Is the leather back like sticker that glue on the real back?

Posted via CB10
    yes it glue on the real back, pretty easy to apply and stick really fast can be done in 5 10 minutes

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 04:43 PM
    Hmm. I have many sads now
    you don't need to know Vietnamese, their staffs can speak English, the only problem is if they can ship it to your place or not

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 04:45 PM
    You guys can see these products if you go to Facebook and search "Khacten.com". I don't have enough posts to be able to post links yet.

I'm in Canada but I was so lucky that I have a friend visit me so I can get my hand on these. The company said they can ship to Taipei but I don't know about other countries.

Price for the leather back is about $5 and the holster is $25. Plus they can engrave whatever you want for another $2 (the BlackBerry logo was engraved)

P.s. Should I updated these to my first post or leave it here? I found it great to be able to buy these since I don't like the official leather flip.
    I knew it. Actually I have ordered the hoslter from somewhere else, so all I have to do now is the leather back. I live in Vungtau so I will come to Saigon this weekend to get this done. You're Vietnamese living in Canada right? I guess we could add bbm?

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 06:14 PM
    I sent an email to them asking about the case, and if they'll ship to the US. Once I get a response, i'll let you all know what they say.
    anischab and thedose like this.
    11-08-14 06:45 PM
    I have contacted them on facebook. If you're going to ship to north America, it will cost about 50$.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport 10.3
    tp2386 likes this.
    11-08-14 06:56 PM
    I have contacted them on facebook. If you're going to ship to north America, it will cost about 50$.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport 10.3
    What?! The pouch is nice, but not $50 shipping nice. Thanks JDel.
    11-08-14 06:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 07:03 PM
    That's an excellent looking case and definitely the author should provide a link for helping us buy. No, I'm Chinese from Canada so I'm sure there will Be lots of people wanting a case like this. Fantastic looking.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 07:15 PM
    OP if we want to open the leather later will be there a mark left because of glue? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 07:19 PM
    i would sell my grandmother if you have any infos about a leather back for the Q10 !!!
    Bro, there are 2 websites in VN that make this: khacten.com & davis.vn
    But for you looking for ordering online & shipping. Khacten is a better choice due to quality & it is professional also.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 07:56 PM
    I knew it. Actually I have ordered the hoslter from somewhere else, so all I have to do now is the leather back. I live in Vungtau so I will come to Saigon this weekend to get this done. You're Vietnamese living in Canada right? I guess we could add bbm?

Posted via CB10
    yeah sure honestly I don't know many people who use BlackBerry. it would be great to have someone to talk about this

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 08:04 PM
    So I have reason to believe that the "leather " back is vinyl.

Who knows probably custom job

In Squircle I Trust
    11-08-14 08:05 PM
    OP if we want to open the leather later will be there a mark left because of glue? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    I'm not going to do that anytime soon since I just installed the back yesterday but I believe removing the back will leave some glue. however there are many ways to clean that up

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 08:09 PM
    I'm not going to do that anytime soon since I just installed the back yesterday but I believe removing the back will leave some glue. however there are many ways to clean that up

Posted via CB10
    Cam on (thanks) for the explanation maybe I will order one only 5 usd wonder how much will cost ship to Malaysia

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 08:31 PM
    I want that back cover!

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 10:34 PM
    Yups.. is there anyway someone can try erm.. translating the page or at least let us have an indication of how we can order?

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 12:18 AM
    yeah sure honestly I don't know many people who use BlackBerry. it would be great to have someone to talk about this

Posted via CB10
    My pin:2BDA56E1

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 12:37 AM
    Yups.. is there anyway someone can try erm.. translating the page or at least let us have an indication of how we can order?

Posted via CB10
    their Facebook page is Khacten.com. you can try message them in English they sure will reply to that

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 01:14 AM
    My pin:2BDA56E1

Posted via CB10
    Why?

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 05:04 AM
    Cool alright thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 06:57 AM
91 1234