I've got the passport SE and it has been flawless over the last 2 years. The last couple of days though it has been laggy. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm still on 10.3.2. Haven't updated deliberately. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-17 03:26 PM
    Maybe time to do some spring/summer cleaning on it. Consider also doing a complete OS re-install and you will find that speed again. Cut down on any android apps that you never use (all apps for that matter). If it is unbearable, do an autoloader to 10.3.3.2205 and reinstall your apps on an "as needed" basis.
    06-25-17 03:32 PM
    Thanks Brookie. Is that version of BB10 good and stable? Any quirks?

Posted via CB10
    06-25-17 03:34 PM
    Gotta agree with Brookie! Upgrade to 10.3.3.2205
    And for those that do have the latest OS and are feeling any lag... just sideload the OS and that'll put new life in your device.

As stable as you're gonna get.
    06-25-17 03:38 PM
    Thanks Brookie. Is that version of BB10 good and stable? Any quirks?

Posted via CB10
    It seems to be very good for me, but there have been many complaints when the OTA updates have been done instead of autoloaders. I have a spare Z10 which I autoloaded to 10.3.3.2205 and my Passport which I updated OTA which is also problem free. If you do an OTA update, I would suggest removing your SD card (if you have one), turning off as many services as you can find (NFC, Bluetooth, location services, media sharing, advanced interactions etc.) and then start the OTA. I'm not sure this will be fool-proof but it can't hurt. If there are problems, you should be prepared to follow up with an autoloader of the OS which is very easy to do. Good luck!
    06-25-17 03:45 PM
    Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-17 03:51 PM
    Also. Which is the best link to download 10.3.3?

Posted via CB10
    06-25-17 03:54 PM
    Also. Which is the best link to download 10.3.3?

Posted via CB10
    Grab the Passport autoloader here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...WdHeS1uLWNYRk0 -- download to your PC, use 7zip to unzip and click on the .exe file with your Passport plugged into your PC. 15 minutes and you are done! Just remember that the autoloader totally wipes your device. Good Luck!
    06-25-17 04:00 PM
    Me too having been facing lag issues recently.
    But still satisfied considering its usage over 2 years
    If it was android, it would have become snail by now
    BB10 still rocks!

Posted from BlackBerry Passport!!
    06-26-17 12:23 AM
    I did the OTA after fully backing up all my info manually to the SD card. I did a complete wipe to Factory and then sent her on her way. After the update I set it up as a new device from scratch. It takes more time but it works perfectly and it's now the best it can be for a three year old device.
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 06-27-17 at 02:22 PM.
    06-26-17 07:08 AM
    What backup app dod u use? I used XBAC Pro, is that what u use? AFter u factory secure wrip, did u still downlaod the 1.6gb software update?
    06-29-17 05:13 AM
    What backup app dod u use? I used XBAC Pro, is that what u use? AFter u factory secure wrip, did u still downlaod the 1.6gb software update?
    Yes I updated to the latest OTA and when I signed into my Google account all my calendar, emails and contacts downloaded fine. As far as apps and settings I downloaded and set them again manually to ensure no bugs or glitches were transferred from a backup. People don't realize that by restoring a backup can put you back at square one. It's always best to start from scratch as a new phone if you don't want to have the same problems and do it twice.

Taking screenshots always helps with folder setups and settings that you may want to remember

Note:
    One thing to try first is to move all the photos and files you can to the corresponding SD card folder to free up space on international memory even if it's not full. Delete all unnecessary files with a good spring cleaning. Remove any apps that you don't really use that run in the background. This is a good fix to try before the wipe to see if it helps.

Nothing is as good as a wipe and best done after spring cleaning
    06-29-17 07:15 AM