10-01-14 01:23 PM
27 12
tools
    After a day, I'm not quite sold on the keyboard. It's very stiff and the layout is very foreign. Having said that, I'm getting adjusted, slowly. I think that it will take me a week or so before I can fully adjust. I do think that typing without looking at the keyboard is possible. The biggest pain points for me right now are the punctuation and the stiffness of the keys. The stiffness is particularly annoying as it makes it so much more difficult to transition between physical and virtual keys, or at least that is my impression. Also, I noticed that the autocorrect isn't as aggressive or as good as on the earlier BlackBerry 10 devices. Finally, typing numbers is a huge pain. Definitely room for improvement.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 11:57 AM
    After a day, I'm not quite sold on the keyboard. It's very stiff and the layout is very foreign. Having said that, I'm getting adjusted, slowly. I think that it will take me a week or so before I can fully adjust. I do think that typing without looking at the keyboard is possible. The biggest pain points for me right now are the punctuation and the stiffness of the keys. The stiffness is particularly annoying as it makes it so much more difficult to transition between physical and virtual keys, or at least that is my impression. Also, I noticed that the autocorrect isn't as aggressive or as good as on the earlier BlackBerry 10 devices. Finally, typing numbers is a huge pain. Definitely room for improvement.

Posted via CB10
    Do you come from Q10 or digital keyboard? I just got my passport, so I'm not used at all, but one of the first things I tried, was the keys stifness side by side with the Q10... I strugled to tell the difference.

Autocorrect should be the same. I was running 10.3 on my Q10 that's basicly passport's OS and didn't notice any difference from 10.2.1, it did the same corrections and the same unwanted corrections aswell. Didn't try the passport enought, but I expect to be exacly the same as Q10
    10-01-14 01:23 PM
27 12