The passport keyboard can be incredibly fast once you get to the point of touch typing. I can type almost as fast on my PP as my home computers mechanical keyboard.

Posted in CB10 from my amazing Passport
    12-24-14 04:14 PM
    I'm getting to be very quick at typing on the Passport keyboard. I like the feel and size of the keyboard.

I haven't got used to swiping for words, as it's faster for me to finish all but the longest words by actually typing them out.

I liked the Bold 9900 keyboard, but I really love this one.
    12-24-14 04:29 PM
    First day with my Passport. Coming from a Q10 I haven't found the keyboard to bad. I did find the extra width a little odd at first but I'm quickly getting used to it. Three rows of keys I don't find a issues at all or even the small spacebar. The on-screen punctuation is ok, but I'm not to keen on the numbers. I can even type one handed, I do struggle to get the last three keys though. I really need to get used to pressing the spacebar twice for a full stop though. Overall, I think it's a great keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 04:36 PM
    I'm fairly sure it's faster then my z10 and q10

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 05:05 PM
    Great keyboard? No. I will always prefer four rows vs three.

I would say it is a functional keyboard. But far from excellent keyboards like the Bold's or the Classic's.

Posted with my super duper BlackBerry Passport.
    Sorry disagree with u there, I've had the bold 9900 and as much as I loved the keyboard...I'm so much faster on the Passport than I was on the bold.

Yes it's functional but it's possibly the best keyboard I've ever laid my fingers on. 3 rows or 4 rows, that soon goes out the window once you get to grips with the Passport keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 05:24 PM
    Sorry disagree with u there, I've had the bold 9900 and as much as I loved the keyboard...I'm so much faster on the Passport than I was on the bold.

Yes it's functional but it's possibly the best keyboard I've ever laid my fingers on. 3 rows or 4 rows, that soon goes out the window once you get to grips with the Passport keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. The larger keys on the PP make a world of difference

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 05:27 PM
31 12