Hi all,

Can anyone direct me to an ENGLISH video of someone using the keyboard? Texting, sending an email etc?

I am still unsure of how the swipe up words from the frets work? And it seems that it only gives you 3 word possibilities and you flick up from either the left, middle or right side of the keyboard ?

I did like the scrolling through websites via the keyboard both landscape and portrait..very nice,I am guessing u will you be able to scroll via touch screen too?
    Thanks

Regards David

Posted via Digicel Z10 10.2.1.2977
    08-28-14 09:25 AM
    Hi all,

Can anyone direct me to an ENGLISH video of someone using the keyboard? Texting, sending an email etc?

I am still unsure of how the swipe up words from the frets work? And it seems that it only gives you 3 word possibilities and you flick up from either the left, middle or right side of the keyboard ?

I did like the scrolling through websites via the keyboard both landscape and portrait..very nice,I am guessing u will you be able to scroll via touch screen too?
    Thanks

Regards David

Posted via Digicel Z10 10.2.1.2977
    You are correct for the swipe up words from keyboard. There's three vertical sections on the physical keyboard, left, middle and right and three words shown on the screen. You swipe up anywhere on the keyboard section to select the corresponding word.

You can scroll either normally via the touch screen OR the physical keyboard. Also the physical keyboard will be able to act as a trackpad.
    08-28-14 09:49 AM
    That's nice. Can't wait.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 09:53 AM
    As someone pointed out before, if you have a z10 or z30 (I don't know about the other models) you can have a taste of this swipe by section in the current virtual keyboard... go to settings, language and input, prediction and correction...

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 10:03 AM