Hey do you guys know how to stop my Passport from always accidentally unlocking itself in my pocket? I try to place a password on it and it still unlocks by accident. Only other way seems to be disable the swipe to wake up to prevent it but I really like to keep it enabled without accidentally unlocking in my pocket somehow.

It usually unlocks when I am in the gym or when I'm outside walking and accidentally hit the phone keyboard a few times.
    03-21-15 07:52 PM
    While disabling swipe to wake is really the only way to prevent this accidental unlocking, you can also use either a Case with a cover or possibly try making sure that the phone is facing outwards in your pocket so it does not interact accidentally with your leg.

HTH

P.

Posted via my fantabulous crackberry passport!
    03-21-15 08:07 PM
    How the heck is it unlocking itself with a password are you confirming the password

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 08:52 PM
    How the heck is it unlocking itself with a password are you confirming the password

Posted via CB10
    I have no idea I'd figure if I place a password on there it wouldn't be possible for it to get unlock but it still does.
    03-21-15 09:21 PM
    I have no idea I'd figure if I place a password on there it wouldn't be possible for it to get unlock but it still does.
    Soooooooo I think there is some truth to your name..... lol jk

Posted via CB10
    crackaddict312 likes this.
    03-22-15 12:36 AM
    Soooooooo I think there is some truth to your name..... lol jk

Posted via CB10
    Lol that was funny. I think the problem might be when I actually want to use it and unlock it properly than click on the power button I can still unlock it again without requiring the password. Is it possible to require the password immediately again?
    03-22-15 01:14 AM
    Disable advanced interactions. Also helps if you turn on battery save mode.
    03-22-15 01:43 AM
    How do you lock it?
    I used to have that problem as well.. i'd 'close/lock' the phone by pressing the top button to turn off the screen and put it in my pocket... dialled a few.. haha.

But now I 'close/lock' the phone by holding down the 'k' key.. and then putting in my pocket. Haven't had an issue since.
    Cheers
    03-22-15 02:15 AM
    There is no quick way to lock the phone immediately. You'll have to hold down the power button until the count down to shut off the phone appears. Release the button before it hits zero. Then hit the lock phone button at the bottom. It is so much of a chore that I don't bother with it.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 08:50 AM
    There is no quick way to lock the phone immediately. You'll have to hold down the power button until the count down to shut off the phone appears. Release the button before it hits zero. Then hit the lock phone button at the bottom. It is so much of a chore that I don't bother with it.

Posted via CB10
    Actually with keyboard shortcuts you can just hold K like on legacy devices.
    03-22-15 08:55 AM
    Lol that was funny. I think the problem might be when I actually want to use it and unlock it properly than click on the power button I can still unlock it again without requiring the password. Is it possible to require the password immediately again?
    Ahhh yes the phone didn't time out enough to lock it before coming back on. Like the others say......long hold the K key to lock it instead.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 10:07 AM
    Hold k to instantly lock that's a cool feature

Posted via BBPP
    03-22-15 11:32 AM
    Thank you guys for all the answer I think the keyboard method is the best way instead of power button.
    03-22-15 02:40 PM