I recently used the latest autoloader on my passport to start fresh.

Software release 10.3.3.1463
    OS 10.3.3.2205
    Radio 10.3.3.2206

I am currently on Tmobile. It seems that after doing this fresh install my signal cuts in and out and keeps trying to connect off and on more frequently then it ever has prior to reinstall.

I don't remember what version i had prior to the install or what radio I had but its definitely a lot worse.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Should i change the radio file? If so, how do i do it?
    06-01-17 09:17 AM
    One thing I do when I notice similar behaviour is to call TMO and ask them to "reprovision" the phone. They send out a signal that will make sure your phone is connecting right and to the strongest mobile signals in their system. More or less. They can explain the tech side of it better.
    Start there and see if there is any improvement.
    06-01-17 09:57 AM
    Ill try that. Thanks.
    06-01-17 10:23 AM
    Looks like no dice!
    Called tmo and had them reprovision and still getting same affect. Oh well..
    It really does seem as BB10 for me is on its last leg and time to finally move on
    06-01-17 02:29 PM
    You are not the only one with this problem and TMo. I'm on 3.3.1435. It keeps switching between VZN, ATT & TMo, emergency calls only, very seldom do I get cell. TMo says it's the phone, BlackBerry says it's TMo and won't do any more diagnostics without paying them $$. I dug my ol' Q10 out of the closet, after a week (and 3 calls to them) TMo finally gave me the unlock code. Now I have an ATT go phone. It kinda sucks as I've been with TMo since they were VoiceStream and only BlackBerry.

Posted from my Passport
    06-01-17 03:50 PM
    Yea I hear ya and its one of those things that just looks like they have to phase out. But what was strange is that it wasnt doing this prior to reinstall/autoloader wipe.
    06-01-17 04:25 PM
    I recently used the latest autoloader on my passport to start fresh.

Software release 10.3.3.1463
    OS 10.3.3.2205
    Radio 10.3.3.2206

I am currently on Tmobile. It seems that after doing this fresh install my signal cuts in and out and keeps trying to connect off and on more frequently then it ever has prior to reinstall.

I don't remember what version i had prior to the install or what radio I had but its definitely a lot worse.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Should i change the radio file? If so, how do i do it?
    did the problem only start after the fresh install?
    06-02-17 02:03 PM
    Yes it started after fresh install with autoloader.
    06-02-17 02:34 PM
    Your not alone with this issue; I am in the same boat as you ; on Tmo and with a PP and i no longer get signal; It happen all of a sudden ; no change after autoloader either. Don't think is a hardware issue but a change on Tmo side as i did get signal in a different part of town when i was driving around. Unfortunately it got bad enough that i ma using a temp Android phone until i get my KEYone.
    06-02-17 02:49 PM
    I'm on software release 10.3.3.1435 and I'm also experiencing the same behaviour with T-Mobile. I thought it was the reception in my zone but now with this thread I'm wondering if there is any sort of incompatibility with the PP/this SW and TMo.
    06-03-17 05:48 AM
    Yea I wish I knew what version my passport was running prior to performing the autoloader to the latest version. Because it literally only started after the autoloader.

Oh well.... "We are committed to blackberry 10" LOL
    06-05-17 08:03 AM
    I have the same problem with the q10..
    Is there any way to change only the radio file to 10.3.2?

Posted via CB10
    06-05-17 06:50 PM
    I have the same problem with the q10..
    Is there any way to change only the radio file to 10.3.2?

Posted via CB10
    Thats one of the reasons I was asking. Hopefully someone has an answer except get an android or apple
    awakerman likes this.
    06-06-17 01:07 PM
    Thats one of the reasons I was asking. Hopefully someone has an answer except get an android or apple
    Have you tried changing your network connection to 4g and 3g?

Posted via CB10
    06-06-17 02:21 PM
    Have you tried changing your network connection to 4g and 3g?

Posted via CB10
    Yes i have tried all the different options and changed them in the network mode. I even tried selecting the manual network selection mode and set to Tmobile but still same.
    06-06-17 02:26 PM
    Found a fix!!!!

Ditched the sinking ship of BB10!!! Got new phone! Thanks anyway guys. Bye bye BB its been fun! But no support or fixes now its time to go as you intended.
    06-15-17 10:38 AM
    Like you, I too am gone! From TMO and BB. Like I said before, I've been with TMO since they were VoiceStream, 19yr. And only BB since the 8320. TMO, blamed the cell loss on BB, BB blamed TMO. So I took the Passport to ATT, got an excellent signal when they put in their Sim. So I switched to ATT. But now, when I attach the PC's USB to the Passport, It will never connect to Windows or Link. Needless to say, I'm done!

Posted via CB10
    06-15-17 04:24 PM
    Experienced a similar, if not the same, situation. My Passport is an unlocked version though. After trying multiple restarts and also resetting to factory default then reloading the OS, the issue still persisted. Someone advised me to try loading a working radio file but I'm not knowledgeable in doing so.

Let me know how that turns out.
    06-15-17 06:24 PM
    Well that was what my intention of this post was to find out what radio file would be best if someone knew due to the fact of the signal working on my passport prior to installing the latest autoloader to wipe it clean. But I was done waiting and trying and fiddiling. It was time for action and I got something that now works. So I ditched the phone which no longer functions like a phone and got a new one. And in the process also ditched the half assed crap of BBM.

Blackberry's only useful app in my opinion is the Hub and even that is ok on other platforms and lags.

Do yourselves a favor and look elsewhere for things that work.
    06-16-17 09:41 AM
    Here's what I did to solve the signal problem: as I said before, TMO blamed BB, BB blamed TMO. Took the Passport to ATT, they put in a sim and got a signal. So, I switched my 18yo TMO acct to ATT and ended up with a bill less than 1/2 TMO. That lasted for 1/2 day then started having the same cell problem. Calls to ATT, they blamed BB. So I went to Walmart and got me a flip phone, don't know the brand, don't care; as long as I can make/receive calls. I'm still using the PP with WiFi, because I just love it. Been with BB since the 8310 and the track ball problems. Don't know if I'm going Google or Apple; I've had privacy issues over the past 15yr with both. Never a privacy problem with BB.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-17 07:18 PM