Ever since turning on my passport Saturday April 15 I've been only been able to make and receive calls.
    I can't open any apps or email... I tried deleting some apps, emails and phone logs but nothing.
    Is there issues with viruses or software?
    04-16-17 08:04 PM
    Try rebooting

Blackberry Passport and Blue Classic
    04-16-17 08:35 PM
    Having the same exact issue since yesterday (something up in boo land) I can't get the hub, accounts or contacts to start (just the spin of death) I really do not want to lose my contacts I have about 3,800. I removed all unneeded apps, rebooted 6 times restarted the hub several time. Black Berry Passport. I can not receive any text messages (I see the red notifier on the hub icon)
    04-17-17 01:31 PM
    Having the same exact issue since yesterday (something up in boo land) I can't get the hub, accounts or contacts to start (just the spin of death) I really do not want to lose my contacts I have about 3,800. I removed all unneeded apps, rebooted 6 times restarted the hub several time. Black Berry Passport. I can not receive any text messages (I see the red notifier on the hub icon)
    Your contacts should be connected/syncronized with your email address, right? I think you cannot loose them, unless you did not synchronize them with your email.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-17 01:48 PM
    Or maybe do you have the memory full of photos, videos, games...?

Posted via CB10
    04-17-17 01:49 PM
    I in the end had to reset the device back to default which took 3 times as I kept getting a battery error on startup. Strange as I been a BBM user for years and years and never had an issue. And my battery is good last me 2 days or more. Well after 6 hours I'm back and have a cleaner device. Super strange something. I blame the FB messenger apps out there I had tried (want to use data and kill a battery just try them out). Restored all contacts synced with outlook (lost my BMM contacts will manually reset them) Sure was a big pain. down time and time spent to rebuild and reload information settings
    04-17-17 04:40 PM
    blackberry link or blend of any use?
    04-17-17 08:25 PM
    Ever since turning on my passport Saturday April 15 I've been only been able to make and receive calls.
    I can't open any apps or email... I tried deleting some apps, emails and phone logs but nothing.
    All fine here, running latest update on OG and Mint sim.
    04-17-17 08:42 PM
    Was desperately trying not to loose any data,so I decided to try deleting apps I didn't need or that didn't store any data I might loose. In order to accomplish task I had to power off, turn on, delete app.,power off, turn on, repeat for each app. After deleting about 6 or more apps, phone functions began to operate normally. Not sure what initial problem was.. whether latest BlackBerry update or one of the app updates conflicted with BlackBerry os but everything is back to normal
    04-24-17 07:01 PM