12-30-14 08:13 PM
34 12
tools
    I will keep at it...just wish I had enough clout to shake the tree
    12-29-14 07:42 AM
    The only clout is for a few to many of us to contact the right email or address and let them know that they missed the boat on this particular model of holster.
    Perhaps if it was made by Vaja or some other high end manufacturer of leather cases we would understand a bit more, but it would be honestly a run of stock that is made in bulk so. Where's the logic?
    12-29-14 12:23 PM
    Hmmmm.... I believe the intended market for the Passport was the HealthCare / Medical field and so the price point of the holster may be more geared towards Doctors and such... since they should be able to afford it without question.

For the common folk, not so much....

Wonder if that was the marketing mindset behind the holster, OR figured that those who were really asking asking for it were the older type in the higher tax bracket with the disposable income.....
    12-29-14 01:50 PM
    It's a miracle holster, if you have a broken, dead, malfunctioning Passport, just slide it in and out and it will be fixed. On the first try it just pay for itself. It has to be for that price? Or I'm missing something?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 on AT&T
    BACK-2-BLACK and geekaren like this.
    12-29-14 02:45 PM
    Hmmmm.... I believe the intended market for the Passport was the HealthCare / Medical field and so the price point of the holster may be more geared towards Doctors and such... since they should be able to afford it without question.

For the common folk, not so much....

Wonder if that was the marketing mindset behind the holster, OR figured that those who were really asking asking for it were the older type in the higher tax bracket with the disposable income.....
    Unless there was only a manufactured lot of 130 (like what was originally estimated to be inventory on day 1) would a $150 price tag be somewhat plausible. Other than that explanation, the actual cost of the product should be + or - $20 which would put the target price between $40 to $50 for retail.

I have been sending inquiries to @blackberryhelp on twitter (after following them) and tweeting to all I know.
    12-29-14 02:49 PM
    Yup, your missing something.
    We all are at that price!!

It's a miracle holster, if you have a broken, dead, malfunctioning Passport, just slide it in and out and it will be fixed. On the first try it just pay for itself. It has to be for that price? Or I'm missing something?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 on AT&T
    12-29-14 04:10 PM
    Here's what my correspondance with @blackberryhelp i'm starting to wonder if they're not understanding my english properly....:

Hi there, i sent a tweet last week and i'm wondering if you could help by answering my question? I can rephrase if necessary. Thanks.
    Dec 29
    BlackBerryHelp
    Hi @ Is there something we can assist you with? Please let us know. ^DN
    Dec 29

Hi, I sent a tweet last week asking if someone could help explain to me why the blackberry passport holster is $170. I'd appreciate a reply
    6h 6 hours ago
    1/2 Hello @, thank you for the information. Please be aware that the situation was already reported to the appropriate team,
    BlackBerryHelp
    2/2 they will be reviewing the case and do all updates if necessary. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Cheers ^GR
    5h 5 hours ago
    Just to be clear, when you say already reported, does that mean you actioned my tweet before I DM'd you? Also what updates?

Also how will they contact me?
    4h 4 hours ago
    1/2 Hi @. Thanks for the information. We mean that a report has been sent to the appropriate team to work on the situation and we're
    2/2 waiting for updates from them. If there's any new information, we can let you know by DM. Don't hesitate to contact us if
    BlackBerryHelp
    3/3 you have any other questions. Have a great day. ^KV
    2h 2 hours ago

So it was just sent then? I don't understand what they can do, my issue is with the price and why. Not sure they need to work on anything...
    12-30-14 06:45 PM
    I think you were speaking with a computer.

Would have been better in another language.
    But really....thanks for the try.

Here's what my correspondance with @blackberryhelp i'm starting to wonder if they're not understanding my english properly....:
    So it was just sent then? I don't understand what they can do, my issue is with the price and why. Not sure they need to work on anything...
    12-30-14 08:07 PM
    This is whack!

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 08:13 PM
34 12