The only thing holding me and many others back is the availability of a holster. I have always used Seidio.
    Finally their website has this:

SEIDIO | Smarter Mobile Accessories

Note the colour options !
    sandman10, DocDRM and SK122387 like this.
    11-11-14 04:47 PM
    Ahhhhhhh. Check out ebay
    11-11-14 04:55 PM
    I really wish there was a swivel holster available from BlackBerry. Only the original holster has the best swivel mechanism.

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    11-11-14 07:54 PM
    I got a PDAIR pouch with a belt clip which is holster like

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 08:37 PM
    tbh, i was sure i was getting one from them (PDair) until a see another member here posting the pics of his... the side, instead of leather, has like an elastic band which is also too short for my liking... what do you think of yours? any comments/review? thanks a lot

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 08:53 PM
    How is that PDair?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 09:39 PM
    The only thing holding me and many others back is the availability of a holster. I have always used Seidio.
    Finally their website has this:

SEIDIO | Smarter Mobile Accessories

Note the colour options !
    It only shows "under developement"!

Posted via Passport OS 10.3.0.908/Rogers Wireless
    11-11-14 10:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    I to ordered a PDAIR case but is coming from Asia, so far it shows sent
    Nov 6th so we shall see how long it will actually take and I will post pics as well!

11-11-14 10:20 PM
    It only shows "under developement"!

You mean: "At least it shows under development"

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 10:22 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=971000

I actually had my Passport for a few weeks before fully switching to it because of the lack of holster. Eventually I just gave in and made my own. I've been use it ever since without an issue (other than looking like a guy that modified a holster, or... well, a guy that wears a holster).

Glad to see a real spring clip holster is in the works!

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 10:30 PM
    Only because of the holster were you hindered to adopt the Passport fully?
    No other reasons from the phone itself? (Like, it's a square. it's big. Difficult keyboard, etc.)

No spring clip holster for my Passport? Made one from a GS3 holster. - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

I actually had my Passport for a few weeks before fully switching to it because of the lack of holster. Eventually I just gave in and made my own. I've been use it ever since without an issue (other than looking like a guy that modified a holster, or... well, a guy that wears a holster).

Glad to see a real spring clip holster is in the works!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 02:56 PM
    I order one of these Pdair holster, black with red stitches, which uses a detachable Nokia style belt clip.

Pdair Leather TOP Pouch Case FOR Blackberry Passport With Clip Sleep Mode | eBay

Passport holster hope....-pd3bbbptt41pc2.jpg

Should arrive soon. I'll give you a feedback on it.
    11-12-14 03:31 PM
    Let us know how it works out and the quality of the item.
    11-12-14 04:33 PM
    Only because of the holster were you hindered to adopt the Passport fully?
    No other reasons from the phone itself? (Like, it's a square. it's big. Difficult keyboard, etc.)
    Yup. Only the lack of holster kept me from switching my BBM over from my Z30. I would use the Passport while at home, but didn't want to carry it around in my pocket when heading out... so I stuck to my Z30. Until I finally decided to just make my own holster for the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 04:34 PM
    I order one of these Pdair holster, black with red stitches, which uses a detachable Nokia style belt clip.

Pdair Leather TOP Pouch Case FOR Blackberry Passport With Clip Sleep Mode | eBay

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pd3BBBPTT41pc2.jpg 
Views:	500 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	313937

Should arrive soon. I'll give you a feedback on it.
    Pouches are fine, but you still have to put them in your pocket (or carry it around in your hand:. The holster (not the same as a pouch) let's you carry the device around without having to put it in a pocket.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 04:35 PM
    ***Hope this attachment shows up correctly, I pieced together a PDF then converted to JPEG what my email looked like since I didn't know how to grab the actual body of the message. ***

Here is my email to Seidio, via their "Contact Us" link:

Passport holster hope....-yes-please_001.jpg
    11-12-14 05:55 PM
    Text of the email, if the picture is unreadable. ( I included in the body of the actual email a screen grab of the OP's link to Seidio's "Under Development" page for the Passport:

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!! HURRRRRRRRRYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
    I have been a Surface Combo and Convert Combo user on multiple phones and need need need this ASAP for my Passport !

We ALSO need a good old (NEW for Passport) Seidio dock like I had for my BlackBerry 9900 � that allowed use with case on and case off. Of course since the Passport has the Slim Port feature on the device, you can make it a full featured dock with both charging and HDMI out capabilities!

Please contact me immediately for my CC info for preorder � I�ll need 2 Surface Combos, a Spring Clip holster for carrying with no case, and I�ll be needing 3 of the docks ASAP!
    11-12-14 05:58 PM
    Pouches are fine, but you still have to put them in your pocket (or carry it around in your hand:. The holster (not the same as a pouch) let's you carry the device around without having to put it in a pocket.

Posted via CB10
    Yep ditto....this is a deal breaker for me too...i have used seido holsters for my last 3 BlackBerry's, so I can wait until seido makes it for the BBPP especially as this z10 is still a killer device

Posted via Digicel Z10 10.2.1.3062
    11-12-14 06:06 PM
    I have had a holster for my Passport since day one. I was at a local flea market and stumbled across a nice black holster that at first looked too big but actually fit perfectly. The seller didn't know what phone it was made for, otherwise I would pass the info on here. Best $10 I ever spent! They are definitely out there just have to look. Of course it's a temporary one as it doesn't have a magnetic sleep feature. I was in a Telus corporate location today and asked about the holster. The sales rep disappeared to the back (apparently Passport accessories are secretly hidden for some reason) and after 5 minutes, was told they only have protectors, flip case and back plastic like back cover available. No idea when or if a holster would be available!

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1016
    11-12-14 06:15 PM
    Posted via CB10
    It just arrived!!!

Not a pouch as described. Maybe a translation error. Definitely a holster.
    Has built-in magnetic wake/sleep switch. Softer leather than my OEM Z30 case. Workmanship on par or better. The edges are nicely wrapped, not raw like the OEM. A bit more bulk due to more padding than the OEM. Overall a very fine case for the price.

Photos taken with the Passport, of course.

Passport holster hope....-pdair-holster-front.jpg
    Passport holster hope....-pdair-holster-inside.jpg
    Passport holster hope....-pdair-holster-back.jpg
    Passport holster hope....-pdair-holster-clip.jpg
    Passport holster hope....-pdair-holster-clip-2.jpg
    Passport holster hope....-pdair-holster-clip-1.jpg

Dual purpose case. Unscrew the clip knob, and is just a case that you can slip into a pocket.
    Last edited by homl; 11-12-14 at 07:09 PM.
    AnimalPak200 and DocDRM like this.
    11-12-14 06:49 PM
    Ah, I see. Well that's definitely an option, but I've never been a fan of flip cases. Thanks for the pictures!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 09:14 PM
    Ah, I see. Well that's definitely an option, but I've never been a fan of flip cases. Thanks for the pictures!
    Posted via CB10
    They have quite a few different styles; do a search on ebay.

Here are two other holster styles:

Pdair Leather Vertical Pouch Case FOR Blackberry Passport With Clip Sleep Mode | eBay
    Passport holster hope....-_12.jpg

Pdair Leather Horizontal Pouch Case FOR Blackberry BB Passport Sleep Mode | eBay
    Passport holster hope....-_13.jpg
    11-12-14 10:36 PM
    Nice! I'm more of a spring clip holster guy though.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 10:42 PM