Are there any around, is the phone too big to use with a holster as I don't carry my phones in my pockets? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 12:00 PM
    Are there any around, is the phone too big to use with a holster as I don't carry my phones in my pockets? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    There aren't any OEM Holsters publicly available at the moment, but perhaps someone has had experience using an alternative..
    10-12-14 12:33 PM
    I'm seeing this question more and more! I've been searching for a good one too.

There's this horizontal holster from Best Buy: Platinum Leather Hip Case for Most Cell Phones Up to 5" PT-UNLG2L - Best Buy

I tried it in the store and it fits snugly with the Passport's hard case on, but it'd be a great fit without it on. It's almost like it was made for the Passport. I wanted a vertical sleeve so I ended up not getting it, but I was surprised at how good fit was.

If you want something fancier there are a lot of options at Story Leather: Custom Made to Order Genuine Leather Holsters and Belt Clips for Blackberry Passport

Story Leather's cases and holsters are made to order so they have a 30 day turnaround, but they have the Passport as an option. If you want to use a case you can provide them with dimensions so it'll fit.
    bobo616 likes this.
    10-12-14 12:54 PM
    I'm in the uk so I don't think that they would be available but maybe I should compare phones of similar sizes to see if anything would fit from ebay.
    10-12-14 01:04 PM
    10-13-14 02:48 AM