Anyone else notice that the headphones with the passport click loudly when using the inline button? The button is now hard plastic instead of rubber and causes quite a pop in the headphones when used.

It's a shame I didn't check before I sold my z30 with the old style of headphones. Otherwise they seem very similar.
    02-09-15 12:02 AM
    I find the original headphones of all phones rather bad. I use my Sennheiser with the Passport and they do well for music and calls.

FWIW

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 12:40 AM
    I just feel annoying about the plug are different between Z30 and PP..... no complain about the earphone
    I am currently using Apple's earpod, on Z30 I can use the vol + /- down control & the play / pause button.
    But on my PP, I just can use the play/ pause button...
    And I have tried many earphones /headphone on a shop, seems none of them can use the vol + /- down control button.... very annoying.
    02-09-15 02:15 AM
    I find the original headphones of all phones rather bad. I use my Sennheiser with the Passport and they do well for music and calls.

FWIW

Posted via CB10
    Oh I certainly agree that they aren't quality headphones. Unfortunately for work I am not taking my nice stuff into a dusty area with metal shavings for my headphones to pickup. Just a little annoyed that they cheaped out a tad.
    02-09-15 02:18 PM