My Blackberry Passport won't let me access any websites including YouTube and Facebook. It jus says Site Identity Not Verifiable because th site certificate is not valid until a specific date. But on my sisters Passport youtube and Facebook work fine. Can anyone tell me what I wrong and if it can be fixed?
    12-14-18 09:46 PM
    Have you tried clearing your history, cookies and other data through the Browsers setting? This is located under privacy and security.

 Blackberry Passport
    12-16-18 10:56 AM
    Make sure your time and date settings are current. Also, try the desktop mode of the browser under settings - developer tools

Posted via CB10
    12-16-18 11:03 AM
    My Blackberry Passport won't let me access any websites including YouTube and Facebook. It jus says Site Identity Not Verifiable because th site certificate is not valid until a specific date. But on my sisters Passport youtube and Facebook work fine. Can anyone tell me what I wrong and if it can be fixed?
    What is your OS version? If it is less than 10.3.3.xx you may need "multiCERT" app from BBW.
    12-16-18 11:46 AM
    1. Check time and date, that is a BIGGIE.
    2. Update the operating system, use an autoloader to be at the latest release.
    3. Update any certificate, you can easily do it by copying *.cert or *.crt files from any windows installation to the memory card and then import them right from the device settings on your passport. It may be cumbersome, however you won't face the problem anymore.

Typed on my BlackBerry passport, via freedom mobile DC-HSPA+/LTE
    Leyra B10 likes this.
    12-20-18 10:03 PM