Released 2014, September - you realise that it is 2 year old phone, right?
    I had our AT&T company rep called and the Passport is still for sale, but request only and not many in stock.
    08-08-16 11:28 AM
    Released 2014, September - you realise that it is 2 year old phone, right?
    Tell it to someone who cares!
    I'll bet your home PC is at least 3 to 5 years old and if you're running Windows 10... well that's over one year old!

My Passport runs better than the day I got it. Everything runs perfectly, fast and smooth.
    I don't play any games on it, I don't belong to any social networks. And I don't feel the need to have to show off my device.

I'm extremely happy with my two year old Passport.
    Now if you don't have anything positive to say, Go play with the other children and leave me be.
    08-08-16 11:32 AM
    I'll bet your home PC is at least 3 to 5 years old and if you're running Windows 10... well that's over one year old!

My Passport runs better than the day I got it. Everything runs perfectly, fast and smooth.
    I don't play any games on it, I don't belong to any social networks. And I don't feel the need to have to show off my device.

Now if you don't have anything positive to say, Go play with the other children and leave me be.
    Easy...big fella..........I have a Passport as well and it is the best phone I have ever used. I don't think he meant anything by his statement. His point was good that the phone is over two years old, but can you think of anything that works this well. A testament to BlackBerry and OS10.
    gruv4u and neoberry99 like this.
    08-08-16 11:36 AM
    Generally, NO ,always except the fact the the first level of customer service, just about everywhere , knows the least about what's going on. And you'll recognize this by being put on hold and for how long. As soon as you're not satisfied with the reply, NICELY and POLITELY ask to speak with a supervisor and then the next supervisor and the next until you ARE satisfied.
    I found a hole in ATT's legal agreement back when the Torch was released. I got it for free. It took me about two hours but I make situations fun and challenging. If I had been rude I would never have gotten close to the management that made the right decision.
    And to my advantage, I used the same hole at 12:01 on the morning the Passport way released. After three and a half hours, I got the passport FREE OF Charge.

And GUY.... THat's the truth!! It took me two "I don't knows" and about 20 minutes to get to management level that did know!
    Can you pm me, please.

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    08-08-16 12:43 PM
    Easy...big fella..........I have a Passport as well and it is the best phone I have ever used. I don't think he meant anything by his statement. His point was good that the phone is over two years old, but can you think of anything that works this well. A testament to BlackBerry and OS10.
    As of July 2016, I've owned my BlackBerry Z10 for 3yrs. Hopefully, this weekend I be able to format and reinstall the OS and software. It's starting to run a bit slow.

I want the Passport. If BlackBerry should team up with Samsung to create a device before I need to replace this one, I'll go with that. Until then, I'll just stick with my...

 Z10 STL 100-3 with vitamin (SR) 10.3.2.2836 (OS version 10.3.2.2876) on AT&T
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    08-08-16 01:06 PM
    MTS (Manitoba Telecom Services) - that's in Canada, eh! Has dropped the Classic and Passport from its offerings.
    They still have the PRIV for $249 for a 2 year contract. Nothing about the new 'Droid, that may change once it's officially available.
    08-08-16 01:11 PM
    Well, if it wasn't for a little chaos, we'd all be very bored!!
    08-08-16 04:23 PM
    Well, if it wasn't for a little chaos, we'd all be very bored!!http://www.picturesanimations.com/3/3d_smileys/0251.gif
    keeps the blood flowing
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    08-08-16 06:24 PM
    Sooooo electronics don't fail? Not defending just surprised by your apparent hate because you had a problem.

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    Did you read the post it is not the hardware that failed its the software and Blackberry refuses to do anything about it. I paid about $700 dollars for my phone. It worked great until this issue. The phone is 15 months old. Do you think a phone that is this expensive should only last 15 months. I'm not expressing any hate, it is just a statement of the facts.
    08-11-16 08:39 AM
    For anyone still having issues please see this post on the Blackberry Community forums.
    https://supportforums.blackberry.com...s/td-p/3182922

We are trying to gather as many people together that are having this issue as possible. This is an issue that Blackberry has caused with their software.

If your phone does the same thing that mine does in the video below then you have the same issue...and Blackberry should fix it but they are stating that they do not have a resolution for it. http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037544

Link to YouTube video showing how the call fails:

08-11-16 02:26 PM

yeah. I agree regarding passport.

but now, go to ATT website and find, how many other 2 year old phones (except iphone 5s lol) are there available?
    08-12-16 04:44 AM
    yeah. I agree regarding passport.

but now, go to ATT website and find, how many other 2 year old phones (except iphone 5s lol) are there available?
    LIke I said: Tell it to someone who cares.
    08-12-16 09:32 AM
    LIke I said: Tell it to someone who cares.
    ah ok.

of course, it's quite silly to expect that att will carry passport when other manufacturer's 2 year old phones are not carried.
    but hey - you do not care. so stop whining and cut the crap.

p.s. go to bloody amazon/ebay and buy from there. problem solved.
    08-15-16 06:10 AM
    ah ok.

of course, it's quite silly to expect that att will carry passport when other manufacturer's 2 year old phones are not carried.
    but hey - you do not care. so stop whining and cut the crap.

p.s. go to bloody amazon/ebay and buy from there. problem solved.
    Of course the other companies have released upgraded replacements for their two year old devices.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-16 07:12 AM
    As of July 2016, I've owned my BlackBerry Z10 for 3yrs. Hopefully, this weekend I be able to format and reinstall the OS and software. It's starting to run a bit slow.

I want the Passport. If BlackBerry should team up with Samsung to create a device before I need to replace this one, I'll go with that. Until then, I'll just stick with my...

 Z10 STL 100-3 with vitamin (SR) 10.3.2.2836 (OS version 10.3.2.2876) on AT&T
    I have also owned my z10 for four years and. Just got the passport and I love it. I am hoping that they revamp the blend and bring it back. That program was a godsend. Does anyone know when they will bring it back.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-16 10:45 AM
    Not surprising as it's nearing 2 years old.

Posted via CB10 and the BlackBerry Passport
    08-15-16 11:58 AM
    Blackberry sales will eventually be only from their Web site. Carriers seem to be dropping blackberry like Flys. The unlocked device straight from blackberry is the best choice unless you are on a CDMA network like Sprint or Verizon.

Posted using a Blackberry Priv.
    08-15-16 07:53 PM
    For Blackberry to continue on with phones depends on how well android will be accepted. So far it really doesn't look good with very few other phones coming out.
    08-15-16 08:01 PM
    Of course the other companies have released upgraded replacements for their two year old devices.

Posted via CB10
    Priv is available on att site.
    so technically, newer devices are released.

the fact that there are no more bb10 devices is another story. but bb10 is dead anyway.

I am HUGE Passport and BB10 fan. I love my PP silver. But I see how os support is degrading. and to be honest, I am getting tired of playing around, patching etc. I want things to work out of the box.

I am waiting until mercury or any other device with full physical keyboard and android is released and will switch. sadly.
    08-16-16 03:22 AM
    Priv is available on att site.
    so technically, newer devices are released.

the fact that there are no more bb10 devices is another story. but bb10 is dead anyway.

I am HUGE Passport and BB10 fan. I love my PP silver. But I see how os support is degrading. and to be honest, I am getting tired of playing around, patching etc. I want things to work out of the box.

I am waiting until mercury or any other device with full physical keyboard and android is released and will switch. sadly.
    Sadly you will be waiting for a while.
    08-16-16 03:03 PM
    Sadly you will be waiting for a while.
    yes. well, Passport SE is going strong, so I have no where to rush.
    08-17-16 03:30 PM
    How long will bb keep using bb10. Personally I think it is totally dead, from here on out it will only be android.
    I have been wrong before but sadly I don't think I am.
    08-17-16 06:42 PM
    Is it a sign for Passport v2 this year ?
    08-17-16 06:58 PM
    It's still available for AT&T you just have to get it through Best Buy

Posted via CB10
    08-18-16 06:06 AM
    It's still not on their website. Bestbuy is only selling what remains in stock for them to access.
    08-18-16 05:37 PM
50 12