Please can someone help? I noticed that my emails were not coming through to my Hub. So removed email accounts and tried to re-install but a message keeps coming up saying 'can't sync at this time..' any ideas? Thanks
    12-27-17 02:38 AM
    I just setting up Gmail and have no problem with that account. Everything works flawlessly.

Posted via CB10 using awesome  Passport SE
    12-27-17 02:50 AM
    Mine works fine.
    01-02-18 08:03 PM
    Please can someone help? I noticed that my emails were not coming through to my Hub. So removed email accounts and tried to re-install but a message keeps coming up saying 'can't sync at this time..' any ideas? Thanks
    Still having problems?
    01-02-18 08:10 PM
    My BB classic can still work in 2 g mail accounts and 2 hotmail accounts.
    Will there work in time to come? Last month, I had intended to buy a second hand BB PP but have to put off this intention provided PP can still work with emails. I love the PP shape. Any advice?
    Will all BB 10 become totally scrap. BlackBerry management to tell us then what are the applications that can still work in near future?!
    Malaysia

Posted via CB10
    01-02-18 11:51 PM
    Yep, I am still having problems.. I may have to get a new phone..(keyone?)? Also what's app is apparently not going to work anymore on this passport but in fact seems to still be sending and receiving messages at the moment.
    01-03-18 06:42 AM
    Check the date of the phone. It happened to me

Posted via CB10
    01-03-18 08:27 AM
    My two g mail accounts one hotmail still work from BB classic.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-18 09:39 PM
    Try to log via pc to your Gmail. Maybe you have run out of space and you need free up space.
    01-05-18 05:50 AM
    1. As I mentioned earlier, my 2 Gmail and 2 hotmail accounts still work to my satisfaction in my BB classic. But I am concerned whether they could still function if I log out (by deleting them) and log in.
    Posted in Malaysia

Pg sheng BB classic Malaysia
    01-06-18 03:18 AM
    One of my Passport three gmail accounts, the busiest, has stopped receiving and sending emails. On 'Accounts' setting did have 'Email off' but re-entered several words on the 'Edit Account', 'Saved' and reset came up with 'Email'. But no change in receiving or sending. Also in 'Accounts' the Calendar icon setting, has 'Not Connected - Account Invalid' but can pick up the Google laptop calendar perfectly?? One of the other gmail accounts has the same note against the Calendar icon but emails OK. Could it be email overload? if so how do I fix it or is it something else?
    02-03-21 11:51 AM
    One of my Passport three gmail accounts, the busiest, has stopped receiving and sending emails. On 'Accounts' setting did have 'Email off' but re-entered several words on the 'Edit Account', 'Saved' and reset came up with 'Email'. But no change in receiving or sending. Also in 'Accounts' the Calendar icon setting, has 'Not Connected - Account Invalid' but can pick up the Google laptop calendar perfectly?? One of the other gmail accounts has the same note against the Calendar icon but emails OK. Could it be email overload? if so how do I fix it or is it something else?
    You may have to follow this thread : https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...evice-1177586/
    02-03-21 06:24 PM