The Passport form is outstanding and as much as I prefer BBOS10 on it, I was curious is there any future BB plans to do a Passport running Android. That's about the only way they'll get my Passport out of my hands!
    12-20-15 06:55 PM
    Or when it dies
    12-20-15 07:13 PM
    Or when it dies
    Not really, I'll buy a Silver or Red to replace it!
    12-21-15 06:01 AM
    Well I am curious about that too. If I knew BB would someway release an Android software update or an Android version before 15 January I would buy the Passport SE in a heartbeat.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-21-15 06:05 AM
    Well I am curious about that too. If I knew BB would someway release an Android software update or an Android version before 15 January I would buy the Passport SE in a heartbeat.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    My guess is BlackBerry can't afford to mess up Priv sells. So if BlackBerry starts to feel they have a grip on Android. It'll take at least six months to a year and one more new android phone success, then and only then might they consider putting android on old Passports. But I would be more than willing to buy a new Passport build designed to run Android. My hope is one of the two possibilities!
    12-21-15 06:23 AM
    Not really, I'll buy a Silver or Red to replace it!
    I meant if yours run for a couple of years then dies, there might not be a passport around to replace with.
    Although, I hope this thing will run 5 years +.
    12-21-15 08:53 AM
    I meant if yours run for a couple of years then dies, there might not be a passport around to replace with.
    Although, I hope this thing will run 5 years +.
    I've no doubt that there will be Passports selling on Amazon for years to come. Within two years many will be selling off their used ones. The price for old red ones is still way high and silvers are still selling for new. I can live with mine running on OS10 for next two years. I never did get caught in in the annual frenzy to get the latest greatest baffonery.
    12-21-15 09:02 AM