A word of warning to those buying their firesale phones: My white Passport turned up last week from the Shop BlackBerry warehouse in Austria (Digital River) the retail box was scuffed, the protective films on the phone had dust adhering to them, and the proximity and light sensors are faulty... It looks very much like a returned handset, which DR have simply turned around back out for delivery...

Serial number is 0737-7139-2064

Look out for it!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for, and horrible SW keyboard of my Android
    10-04-16 06:41 PM
    Wow, that's a shame!
    Mine's comes from Austria too.
    But luckily, it was brand new. Everything works fine.

You have to return it.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-16 11:57 PM
    Mine came from Slovakia...or was it Slovenia...

It's mint new. Works fine, updated fine. But haven't really used it yet... it's a backp.

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    10-05-16 03:23 PM
    In Canada with tax it's 380 for black model and about 450 for SE.

A good deal but I don't really need one, it would be just a nice to have item.

Posted via CB10
    Well I got tiered of the idea flipping & flopping in my head and just ordered it, I even splurged on the *SE* model
    10-05-16 06:51 PM
    New here, I also bought a black one even though I already have an iPhone 6. I think I might switch to it, it seems really cool.
    10-06-16 02:53 PM
    Regular Passport is now $199 U.S. on Amazon and on eBay - SE is around $289 U.S. Not sure for how long or if they will stay at that price....
    10-06-16 07:00 PM
    Just got mine

http://ca.crackberry.com/blackberry-...A264A24001.htm

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-06-16 07:17 PM
    Regular Passport is now $199 U.S. on Amazon and on eBay - SE is around $289 U.S. Not sure for how long or if they will stay at that price....
    Duly noted, but I think that is the AZERTY (French) model with no warranty and a European wall charger, so the low price does have some drawbacks.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-16 08:49 PM
    Whilst waiting for my parcel I also thought they're shipped from Austria-according to the tracking details. They're coming from BlackBerry warehouse in Slovakia near Austrian border and are dealt by the courier from Austria.
    10-07-16 05:35 AM
    How long is the sale on for?

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    10-07-16 05:38 AM
    How long is the sale on for?

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    Someone said until October 19th but "until stocks last" is probably more accurate, seeing how many options are already out of stock.

Interestingly, these discounts still haven't made their way to the retail channels. Smartfonestore (UK, no stock) and Vente Du Diable (FR, no shipping outside FRA/BEL/LUX) are the only ones showing these low prices for Passports.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-16 06:33 AM
    Deja Vu: remember the good old days and how excited we all were when purchasing our PlayBook's at fire sale pricing with the BlackBerry promise of future support?

Posted via CB10 with my awesome Passport
    10-07-16 06:43 PM
    I'm loving my Passport $299 SE, tempted to secure a spare but if it's just gonna sit in a box, I don't see the point. I'm pretty good with my phones so I don't anticipate it being an issue but still

Posted via CB10
    10-07-16 07:57 PM
    Duly noted, but I think that is the AZERTY (French) model with no warranty and a European wall charger, so the low price does have some drawbacks.

Posted via CB10
    Nope, they have QWERTY versions as well (but yes, the AZERTY one was on there too)
    10-07-16 09:38 PM
    Clearing the inventory..
    It is sold out in France and UK.
    Priv sold out in Germany.

I tried to check the inventory and found less than 70 units left from almost all BB10 devices in Europe.
    Priv and DTEK50 are having low inventory as well.

Is BlackBerry shutting down shopblackberry soon?
    10-08-16 02:31 AM
    BlackBerry Passport at 224� on Rue du commerce with a promo code.
    I passed on the SE at 249� but maybe i'll buy the Original. I had both and i like Original Passport more.
    10-08-16 06:12 AM
    BlackBerry Passport at 224€ on Rue du commerce with a promo code.
    I passed on the SE at 249€ but maybe i'll buy the Original. I had both and i like Original Passport more.
    What is it with these French dotcoms, the shipping is only possible to FRA/BEL/LUX here as well.
    10-08-16 06:38 AM
    I bought the one on Amazon for $289.99 they are clever that it says "international stock" well I got a device with a janky keyboard, the description or picture makes no mention of this foreign? exchange keyboard. Thankfully I got it from BlackBerry direct for $299

Posted via CB10
    10-08-16 10:02 AM
    I bought the one on Amazon for $289.99 they are clever that it says "international stock" well I got a device with a janky keyboard, the description or picture makes no mention of this foreign? exchange keyboard. Thankfully I got it from BlackBerry direct for $299

Posted via CB10
    It says very clearly in the description that it's with an English/Arabic keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-16 10:13 AM
    What is it with these French dotcoms, the shipping is only possible to FRA/BEL/LUX here as well.
    I only see shipping to NL, ES, UK and IT...

10-08-16 02:08 PM
    I only see shipping to NL, ES, UK and IT...

At Rue Du Commerce? I find that really hard to believe considering it's a French operation.

If however you are referring to the official BlackBerry Store then the shipping is available to DE, FRA, UK, ESP, NED & ITA.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-16 03:17 PM
    It says very clearly in the description that it's with an English/Arabic keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    Are you serious or focused.

When I bought the item now 2-3 weeks ago it did NOT list that. I took screenshot and all. It says it in the feature and detail section but not in the description. The listing title is misleading as is the picture they should use a picture of the "international" keyboard

Posted via CB10
    10-08-16 05:18 PM
    The Passport is great, really like the big square screen , great speakers, keyboard used for scrolling, keyboard shortcuts, quickness of BB10 on it.
    The more I use it the more I like it and at the current price its a steal.

Shame BB10 never caught on but if people gave it, especially the Passport version a chance...

Yeah I Know apps. Luckily for me I'm good with the " out of the box " set up.

10-08-16 05:22 PM
    At Rue Du Commerce? I find that really hard to believe considering it's a French operation.

If however you are referring to the official BlackBerry Store then the shipping is available to DE, FRA, UK, ESP, NED & ITA.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, sorry, wasn't clear. They should really ship worldwide...with the help of Amazon for example.

10-09-16 04:01 AM
    Yeah, sorry, wasn't clear. They should really ship worldwide...with the help of Amazon for example.

Agreed. "EU Store" shipping to just a couple of countries is a bit of a cruel joke.

Posted via CB10
    keliew likes this.
    10-09-16 06:44 AM
121 ... 2345