What is a good price for a new se?

Posted via CB10
    We �ve been lucky enough in France to find it for 250� lately, so under $300.
    09-30-16 02:20 PM
    If it was a fire sale, they should have made them $100!!!

Posted by Harbour Shark
    09-30-16 02:43 PM
    They should sell android phones with dual number Mano sim via Asian websites for peanuts to keep the BlackBerry name alive...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-30-16 02:45 PM
    We �ve been lucky enough in France to find it for 250� lately, so under $300.
    Where?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-30-16 03:12 PM
    I just got a new SE from shop BlackBerry Canada

Posted via CB10
    10-01-16 11:11 AM
    I'm still waiting for prices to drop a Lil further hopefully I want an SE I GOT THE OG RIGHT NOW

Forgiven
    10-01-16 10:17 PM
    I have an SE and love it...considering getting an OG just to complete my BB10 collection

Posted via CB10
    Sav Sav and littlebuff like this.
    10-02-16 03:00 AM
    Jumped into the fire, so to speak and got a PPSE...

Posted via CB10
    Nice! Enjoy it.
    10-02-16 08:17 AM
    I'm in the UK and 3 times this week put one in shopping basket only to change my mind at checkout, as I thought my Z30 will do, but guess what? I just bought an SE at �284 in the sale, I can claim back VAT so actually only �236 cost. Excitedly waiting on it arriving.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    10-02-16 10:30 AM
    Azerty keyboard version from France? So many shop selling about 250$.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-16 11:18 AM
    I'm in the UK and 3 times this week put one in shopping basket only to change my mind at checkout, as I thought my Z30 will do, but guess what? I just bought an SE at �284 in the sale, I can claim back VAT so actually only �236 cost. Excitedly waiting on it arriving.
    Would you mind sharing how to claim back VAT? I am traveling to Europe and thinking of getting a Passport. VAT return would be great but I am not sure if I can get it purchasing from shopblackberry.

Posted from my  Passport
    10-02-16 11:43 AM
    I wonder how many more are available...

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    10-02-16 03:03 PM
    I wonder how many more are available...

Hopefully a big warehouse full and they drop the price just a bit more.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 06:53 PM
    You can get them for $249 (U.S.) direct from Blackberry and on Amazon - doesn't seem to be a lack of supply.
    10-03-16 07:56 PM
    In Canada with tax it's 380 for black model and about 450 for SE.

A good deal but I don't really need one, it would be just a nice to have item.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 08:22 PM
    In Canada with tax it's 380 for black model and about 450 for SE.

A good deal but I don't really need one, it would be just a nice to have item.

Posted via CB10
    A little further and then we can talk - still over priced in my opinion!

#whatisclassic
    andy957 likes this.
    10-03-16 08:28 PM
    I jumped out of the fire sale and i sent my PP SE back, wasn't for me and i dont have a strong enough use for a 2nd phone at this time

I just got a new SE from shop BlackBerry Canada

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 10:26 PM
    I jumped out of the fire sale and i sent my PP SE back, wasn't for me and i dont have a strong enough use for a 2nd phone at this time
    Did you have to pay return shipping though?

#whatisclassic
    10-03-16 10:27 PM
    Yes of course, i sent it back using fedex through my works business account so was only $10

Did you have to pay return shipping though?

#whatisclassic
    10-03-16 10:29 PM
    10-04-16 04:19 AM
    Hopefully a big warehouse full and they drop the price just a bit more.

Posted via CB10
    I might be wrong but I don't think there will be further discount. BlackBerry doesn't have to go down with price because there are not large volumes they'd need to get rid of and they don't have to, because they do sell at this price very well.

At the end of the last week UK BlackBerry store was showing 28 units of white PP. There are only 3 pieces of white Passport and 1 piece of Black (this morning there was written ("Notify me when back in stock",so the current one might be a return") left in the Shopblackberry UK.

European store has got also limited stock, we definitely can't talk about thousands of units and a "full warehouse" is out of question. These phones will sell in a fee weeks time rather then months.
    So why lower the price?
    10-04-16 10:04 AM
    Pretty soon you'll be able to buy the whole company for that price...
    I'd be ashamed of myself to post such a comment but you wear it well. A little old fashioned but that's alright.

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    10-04-16 12:56 PM
    I might be wrong but I don't think there will be further discount. BlackBerry doesn't have to go down with price because there are not large volumes they'd need to get rid of and they don't have to, because they do sell at this price very well.

At the end of the last week UK BlackBerry store was showing 28 units of white PP. There are only 3 pieces of white Passport and 1 piece of Black (this morning there was written ("Notify me when back in stock",so the current one might be a return") left in the Shopblackberry UK.

European store has got also limited stock, we definitely can't talk about thousands of units and a "full warehouse" is out of question. These phones will sell in a fee weeks time rather then months.
    So why lower the price?
    You also have to look outside of Blackberry for supplies - plenty of other online retailers have them in stock and there doesn't seem to be a shortage.

Why lower the price? Because they just announced they are essentially getting out of the handset business, so that is going to lower an already arguably low demand for their phones. Low demand means you may as well move them while you can. You have to realize that this is an aficionado site for Blackberry and that reflects in the posts. The big picture is that their product simply doesn't sell enough to justify anyone carrying them anymore. I drove all over town last week (this is in the U.S. mind you) and nobody has them anymore except for AT&T and all they have is the Priv (that they are still trying to get $699 U.S. for). Even at that price, it is a special order item and I was told at more than one store from a variety of carriers that their stuff simply didn't sell - hence them being pulled off their shelves.
    10-04-16 01:35 PM
    Just got my passport wouhou! Upgrading right now for 10.3.2... can't wait to use it.
    It's larger than what I thought he'd be. (sorry if the sentence is not correct)

The screen is really beautiful. Big difference with my Z30.

I'll keep my Mi Note 2 as a "tablet"

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    10-04-16 01:59 PM
    Am so glad I got a white just last week

10-04-16 02:28 PM
121 12345