This is perhaps a stupid question, but I have been using Blend to transfer files from computer to the device. The Passport doesn't seem to show up with Windows Explorer (Windows 7). Blend will only detect my Passport when it isn't plugged to the USB port (via wireless).

How do I get the Passport to appear on the Windows Explorer so I can just transfer files from there (as a drive)? Blend will change the date modified which I don't like and it doesn't seem to transfer folders (drag & drop).

Thanks!

Getting used to my new Passport.
    10-10-14 12:48 PM
    Did you also install BlackBerry Link? If not, do so. Also, go into your Settings. From there, go to Storage and Access and under USB Connection, change it to say Windows instead of Autodetect. Also, while this might be a bit redundant since you have Blend working, make sure your Antivirus is not blocking USB connections.
    10-10-14 01:53 PM
    I already have Link so that wasn't it. I changed the USB Connection setting to say Windows instead of AutoDetect. Now I can see the Passport via USB! Thanks Bla1ze! I didn't know you do support.
    10-10-14 07:29 PM
    I already have Link so that wasn't it. I changed the USB Connection setting to say Windows instead of AutoDetect. Now I can see the Passport via USB! Thanks Bla1ze! I didn't know you do support.
    Glad you got it working and of course I do support. The forums are after all, where I started out.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 11:49 PM