I noticed some commenters who gives negative comments/review in this forum or that they used it. Maybe theyre just the ibelievers and android fanatics.

Posted via CB10 for BlackBerry Z30
    campbecw, thymaster and SK122387 like this.
    10-12-14 12:33 PM
    I noticed some commenters who gives negative comments/review in this forum or that they used it. Maybe theyre just the ibelievers and android fanatics.

Posted via CB10 for BlackBerry Z30
    I posted about this too and MODs removed my warning thread...

Short Stories and Similar Submissions, a Channel dedicated to creative writing and constructive critique C003CC54C. Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    10-12-14 12:34 PM
    Just report the threads, starting a new one pointing a member out etc is personal attack, so ... yeah just click on report and let us mods handle it.
    10-12-14 12:36 PM
    Just report the threads, starting a new one pointing a member out etc is personal attack, so ... yeah just click on report and let us mods handle it.
    Point taken.

Short Stories and Similar Submissions, a Channel dedicated to creative writing and constructive critique C003CC54C. Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    10-12-14 12:37 PM
    Hate those paid bashers, so miserable.

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    10-12-14 01:22 PM
    New to this site looking for information and it does seem very odd you have these negative posters. The negative posts in question do seem very disingenuous and or fake and I can't understand why a fan site would allow it? The cult of Mac would of removed those posts in minutes. Maybe iphone users have more pride?

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry has gone through a long rough patch, so most long term users here have been accustomed to reading and entertaining lots of criticism and negativity. Some has of course, been fairly warranted, and may actually have been constructive to the community and maybe even BlackBerry.

The key is to differentiate legitimate criticism (which usually stems from misunderstandings or a faulty device) from outright bashing (in which the poster has no intention to accept any assistance and/or further elaborate).

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 04:54 PM
    If everyone simply ignored these threads and do not comment.....accept them for what they are... report them to Mods.... then it will stop... remember trolls only come when welcomed....
    coopersloat likes this.
    10-12-14 05:00 PM
    The only thing that surprises that people have the energy to make negative posts, unless they are constructive. I love my iPhone and BlackBerry and would never go to an Android Forum and complain about bad build quality on Samsung devices or SW fragmentation

Posted with my Passport #workwide
    10-12-14 08:06 PM